The Coolest Bunch Of Dubbers 2013 :)
*** Club meets 2013 are on the 2nd sunday of every month at the Angel pub in Watlington!! Why not come along and say hi :-) ***
*** Club meets 2013 are on the 2nd sunday of every month at the Angel pub in Watlington!! Why not come along and say hi :-) ***
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FacebookHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sup guys Rasta All club meets will be held at the Woolpack pub on the second Sunday of every month from 1pm onwards. See you there, *Trouble*

EBAY 1986 yamaha fj1200

Go down 
AuthorMessage

EBAY 1986 yamaha fj1200 Empty
PostSubject: EBAY 1986 yamaha fj1200   EBAY 1986 yamaha fj1200 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 9:01 pm

For sale is an excellent example of a 1986 FJ 1200 in burgandy and silver. This would make an excellent winter ride as it offers good protection from the elements (due to the size of the screen) and good range from a tank of fuel. This bike is really cheap to insure on classic insurance, and comes with 10 months MOT and 6 months tax, so it's ready to go!

Comes with two good quality tyres, and the wheels were powdercoated black by the previous owner. The fairing was also resprayed by the previous owner and although it has some scuffs, it is in very good condition considering its age. The chain and sprockets have plenty of life left, having been lubricated on a regular basis. The exhaust system comprises of FJ standard steel downpipes, leading to a stainless steel collector box and a 4 into 1 rear section with aftermarket exhaust, which is nice and quiet (ideal for long journeys!). One of the front discs is slightly warped but I do have a good set to go with the bike. The clutch does slip in the higher rev range, a common FJ glitch but still rides well and pulls like a freight train. There is a light out in the dash but this is an easy fix, and has never bothered me.

All in all this is a lovely bike and I have greatly enjoyed riding it.

Cash on collection only please (however until the end of the month I can arrange delivery within 25 miles for a small fee) within 7 days of the end of auction. You are welcome to come and have a look at the bike, please email me with any questions. Bid to win!

Happy buying!

buy now price £550

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=190463071781

cheers for looking queen
Back to top Go down

EBAY 1986 yamaha fj1200 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EBAY 1986 yamaha fj1200   EBAY 1986 yamaha fj1200 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 8:31 pm

SOLD cheers for looking... queen
Back to top Go down

EBAY 1986 yamaha fj1200
Page 1 of 1