The Coolest Bunch Of Dubbers 2013 :)
*** Club meets 2013 are on the 2nd sunday of every month at the Angel pub in Watlington!! Why not come along and say hi :-) ***
*** Club meets 2013 are on the 2nd sunday of every month at the Angel pub in Watlington!! Why not come along and say hi :-) ***
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FacebookHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sup guys Rasta All club meets will be held at the Woolpack pub on the second Sunday of every month from 1pm onwards. See you there, *Trouble*

started on the bora

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
dave89
Dodgy Dubber
dave89

started on the bora Empty
PostSubject: started on the bora   started on the bora Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 8:32 pm

dunno how many of you guys know but the golf is dead and i bort a bora tdi but after a week of having the car the engine mount braket has snapped and the bolts are now snapped in the block and the 3rd bolt hole the cast ally has snapped!!! gutted Sad

so today i started to take the engine out which is all trial and error as i havent done anything like this before really, and thanks to finding out about the dieselgeeks website im now haveing a braket sorted for my problem.

cant wait to get it sorted and back on the road ive hardly drove the car!!!! and once done i may have a trip to jabba Very Happy oh and ive got my bbs lms to go onit once done get ya poke out lol!
Back to top Go down
vdubburf
Dodgy Dubber
vdubburf

PostSubject: Re: started on the bora   started on the bora Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 10:46 pm

that sucks dude, cant believe its falling apart already!!!! Sad hope you get it back on the road soon buddy! when do you think it will be up and running again? its sad that the golf has gone tho!!! No Sad
Back to top Go down
dave89
Dodgy Dubber
dave89

PostSubject: Re: started on the bora   started on the bora Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 5:23 pm

yea abit shit mate, this week ive been workin on it around work which has killed me as i do nights! lol any way got the engine out y.day and took it to the engineers they phoned me today and i went and picked it up its now gone to my mate so he can do the cam belt for me so hopefully if all goes well ill start it tomorrow...... fingers crossd!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
bridgedubber
Dodgy Dubber
bridgedubber

PostSubject: Re: started on the bora   started on the bora Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 8:31 am

im free (ish) today let me know if your up
Back to top Go down
LeeDubG
Dodgy Dubber
LeeDubG

PostSubject: Re: started on the bora   started on the bora Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 3:31 pm

hows it running mate, is it all sorted now ?
Back to top Go down
dave89
Dodgy Dubber
dave89

PostSubject: Re: started on the bora   started on the bora Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 11:46 pm

engine is bolted in the bora now but needs to be all tightend up properly and connect everythin up and get it started whay!!!!

cant wait to show it off abit lol!

only just looked on here ben you should of pop'd round only been tinkerin.

Back to top Go down
bridgedubber
Dodgy Dubber
bridgedubber

PostSubject: Re: started on the bora   started on the bora Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 8:50 am

i drove down your street and the boras bonnet was up and the audi was parked outside but no one was outside so i went again.

this was about 4ish
Back to top Go down
dave89
Dodgy Dubber
dave89

PostSubject: Re: started on the bora   started on the bora Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 6:17 pm

ahh wuda bin wen i niped to jasons
Back to top Go down
dave89
Dodgy Dubber
dave89

PostSubject: Re: started on the bora   started on the bora Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 11:31 pm

DONE!!!!!!

just gotta bleed the clutch but its running Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: started on the bora   started on the bora Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

started on the bora
Page 1 of 1