The Coolest Bunch Of Dubbers 2013 :)
*** Club meets 2013 are on the 2nd sunday of every month at the Angel pub in Watlington!! Why not come along and say hi :-) ***
*** Club meets 2013 are on the 2nd sunday of every month at the Angel pub in Watlington!! Why not come along and say hi :-) ***
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FacebookHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sup guys Rasta All club meets will be held at the Woolpack pub on the second Sunday of every month from 1pm onwards. See you there, *Trouble*

MK2 GOLF NEEDS LOADS FOR MOT NOW BREAKING

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
chrisb20vt
Dodgy Dubber
chrisb20vt

MK2 GOLF NEEDS LOADS FOR MOT NOW BREAKING Empty
PostSubject: MK2 GOLF NEEDS LOADS FOR MOT NOW BREAKING   MK2 GOLF NEEDS LOADS FOR MOT NOW BREAKING Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 8:07 pm

didnt wanna do this but m.o.t list tooo long so its going to be broke

all parts for sale

BREAKING MK2 GOLF GTI 8V - 220723358627

Back to top Go down
bridgedubber
Dodgy Dubber
bridgedubber

PostSubject: Re: MK2 GOLF NEEDS LOADS FOR MOT NOW BREAKING   MK2 GOLF NEEDS LOADS FOR MOT NOW BREAKING Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 6:23 am

how much for the fog lights?
Back to top Go down
badboyjim
Dodgy Dubber
badboyjim

PostSubject: Re: MK2 GOLF NEEDS LOADS FOR MOT NOW BREAKING   MK2 GOLF NEEDS LOADS FOR MOT NOW BREAKING Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 8:31 am

Dude chris can you measure the width,depth,height etc of the rear seasts,might use them as a bench for my caddy.cheers buh.
Back to top Go down
mal666
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
mal666

PostSubject: Re: MK2 GOLF NEEDS LOADS FOR MOT NOW BREAKING   MK2 GOLF NEEDS LOADS FOR MOT NOW BREAKING Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 5:21 pm

ok, i know u wanna break it, but wud u consider selling it whole??
Back to top Go down
chrisb20vt
Dodgy Dubber
chrisb20vt

PostSubject: Re: MK2 GOLF NEEDS LOADS FOR MOT NOW BREAKING   MK2 GOLF NEEDS LOADS FOR MOT NOW BREAKING Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 7:40 pm

fog lights i will have to check make sure they are in good condition i will let you know

i will go measure the seat in a minute would be proper fat in the front of a caddy what would you do wit the hand brake?

i would sell the car whole but its nearly out of mot so i couldnt really sell it for alot. needs to make enuf monies to buy a new motor.
Back to top Go down
badboyjim
Dodgy Dubber
badboyjim

PostSubject: Re: MK2 GOLF NEEDS LOADS FOR MOT NOW BREAKING   MK2 GOLF NEEDS LOADS FOR MOT NOW BREAKING Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 9:24 pm

Dude pull lever handbrake under dash or just move mech to the floor between seat and door like the old lt35 vans
Back to top Go down
dave89
Dodgy Dubber
dave89

PostSubject: Re: MK2 GOLF NEEDS LOADS FOR MOT NOW BREAKING   MK2 GOLF NEEDS LOADS FOR MOT NOW BREAKING Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 11:27 pm

chris that seems to good to break!! whats it need for mot?
Back to top Go down
mal666
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
mal666

PostSubject: Re: MK2 GOLF NEEDS LOADS FOR MOT NOW BREAKING   MK2 GOLF NEEDS LOADS FOR MOT NOW BREAKING Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 12:27 am

exactly what dave said...... lol, id cud be interested for a project depending on whats needed......
Back to top Go down
chrisb20vt
Dodgy Dubber
chrisb20vt

PostSubject: Re: MK2 GOLF NEEDS LOADS FOR MOT NOW BREAKING   MK2 GOLF NEEDS LOADS FOR MOT NOW BREAKING Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 9:29 am

there is a few things need doing
here`s a couple
floor needs welding in a couple of spots
rear shocks and bearings
hand brake cables
couple of brake pipes
new exhaust

i need to get bout 800 back from the car but wont get that unless its got a full mot but it will easily break for 800 no problem.
buying a passat 1.8t to run to and from work in.
Back to top Go down
bridgedubber
Dodgy Dubber
bridgedubber

PostSubject: Re: MK2 GOLF NEEDS LOADS FOR MOT NOW BREAKING   MK2 GOLF NEEDS LOADS FOR MOT NOW BREAKING Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 7:50 pm

hmm!

if mechanical work such as brake pipes is being carried out by a preoper mechanic then yeah it would cost a bit to sort this out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MK2 GOLF NEEDS LOADS FOR MOT NOW BREAKING   MK2 GOLF NEEDS LOADS FOR MOT NOW BREAKING Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MK2 GOLF NEEDS LOADS FOR MOT NOW BREAKING
Page 1 of 1