The Coolest Bunch Of Dubbers 2013 :)
*** Club meets 2013 are on the 2nd sunday of every month at the Angel pub in Watlington!! Why not come along and say hi :-) ***
*** Club meets 2013 are on the 2nd sunday of every month at the Angel pub in Watlington!! Why not come along and say hi :-) ***
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FacebookHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sup guys Rasta All club meets will be held at the Woolpack pub on the second Sunday of every month from 1pm onwards. See you there, *Trouble*

Splitting front classic 72 vw beetle seatback from the base?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
veedub-ush
Dodgy Dubber
veedub-ush

Splitting front classic 72 vw beetle seatback from the base? Empty
PostSubject: Splitting front classic 72 vw beetle seatback from the base?   Splitting front classic 72 vw beetle seatback from the base? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 5:32 pm

Hi, does anyone know if there is an easy way of splitting the back-rest from the base of the vw front seats.

me and the old man had to use a crow bar, but surely there is an easier way, I don't want to ruin the new paintwork

when we are putting them back together.

should the bolts actually come out of the frame or are they actually welded in?

cheers

dudes!!!
Back to top Go down
dave89
Dodgy Dubber
dave89

Splitting front classic 72 vw beetle seatback from the base? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Splitting front classic 72 vw beetle seatback from the base?   Splitting front classic 72 vw beetle seatback from the base? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 7:41 pm

i dont realy know much on beetle's probly the zer or mal666 them boys had beetle's send them a pm

or have you looked on diffrent aircooled forums to find an ansur??

hope you get sorted mate Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Splitting front classic 72 vw beetle seatback from the base?
Page 1 of 1