The Coolest Bunch Of Dubbers 2013 :)
*** Club meets 2013 are on the 2nd sunday of every month at the Angel pub in Watlington!! Why not come along and say hi :-) ***
*** Club meets 2013 are on the 2nd sunday of every month at the Angel pub in Watlington!! Why not come along and say hi :-) ***
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FacebookHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sup guys Rasta All club meets will be held at the Woolpack pub on the second Sunday of every month from 1pm onwards. See you there, *Trouble*

Beetle & Golf = SOLD!!!!

Go down 
+2
badboyjim
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Dodgy Dubber

Beetle & Golf = SOLD!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Beetle & Golf = SOLD!!!!   Beetle & Golf = SOLD!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 3:15 pm

BOTH MY BEETLE AND MY GOLF ARE FOR SALE AS NEED SOME VERY QUICK CASH.

STIPIDLY CHEAP!!!

'68 BEETLE = £1000
Mk3 GOLF = £300

Or £1200 for both.......

Last edited by BugGav on Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dodgy Dubber

PostSubject: Re: Beetle & Golf = SOLD!!!!   Beetle & Golf = SOLD!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 3:17 pm

BugGav wrote:

STIPIDLY CHEAP!!!

'68 BEETLE = £1000
Mk3 GOLF = £300

Or £1200 for both.......

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh Sad How depressing!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
badboyjim
Dodgy Dubber
badboyjim

PostSubject: Re: Beetle & Golf = SOLD!!!!   Beetle & Golf = SOLD!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 9:21 am

Dude stick 'em through the block if you're that deperate gav...lynn car auctions do a classic auction for the bug too.beow!
Back to top Go down
Dodgy Dubber

PostSubject: Re: Beetle & Golf = SOLD!!!!   Beetle & Golf = SOLD!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 11:21 am

badboyjim wrote:
Dude stick 'em through the block if you're that deperate gav...lynn car auctions do a classic auction for the bug too.beow!

Ahh cheers dude, yeah! wana get shot of em quick, if no interest within a week I think ill do that mate.. beow!!
Back to top Go down
Tomr886
Dodgy Dubber
Tomr886

PostSubject: Re: Beetle & Golf = SOLD!!!!   Beetle & Golf = SOLD!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 4:38 pm

BugGav wrote:

STIPIDLY CHEAP!!!

'68 BEETLE = £1000
Mk3 GOLF = £300

Or £1200 for both.......

dude

i am very interested in the beetle would you be able to send me some pics and a bit more info about it. as my mk1 insurance is far too much soo looking for beetle.

cheers Drink 2 tom
Back to top Go down
Dodgy Dubber

PostSubject: Re: Beetle & Golf = SOLD!!!!   Beetle & Golf = SOLD!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 6:02 pm

https://dodgydubbers.forumotion.com/t27-1968-beetle?highlight=beetle

The bugs in Tilney atm... Worth a hell of a lot more than £1000, its MOT'd and has a tax disc till end of May... Been off the road since August 2010... I have owned it since July 2009. has a 1.5 with a twin carb setup, chrome tin wear, EMPI 5s, Adjustable front beam, cream vinyl seats, short shift gear changer, just needs a little TLC and will easily be a 2k bug... Im sure anyone in the club will back me up on that, carbs need a bit of a tune and id reccoment attension to the flywheel and the main pully wheel... appart from that, everything else seems cool.. bodyworks clean, just has a little bubbling in the usual places... Check out the link above for some pics..

I do have to stress, Im after very quick cash which is why im willing to let it go so cheap, but if I have to wait weeks to sell it and I come up with the funds for my dept myself using my wages then I probly wont be so keen to sell it lol Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Tomr886
Dodgy Dubber
Tomr886

PostSubject: Re: Beetle & Golf = SOLD!!!!   Beetle & Golf = SOLD!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 8:23 pm

cheers mate

would you be able to send me the registration as need to check with insurers 07749350854. dont want to come down and have a look and then end up wasting your time because i cnt afford the insurance. so if you could send me it that would be great then i will get back to you.

cheers tom
Back to top Go down
Dodgy Dubber

PostSubject: Re: Beetle & Golf = SOLD!!!!   Beetle & Golf = SOLD!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 10:23 pm

Yeah no worries Tom its - SRR 866G
Back to top Go down
Tomr886
Dodgy Dubber
Tomr886

PostSubject: Re: Beetle & Golf = SOLD!!!!   Beetle & Golf = SOLD!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 11:37 pm

hello mate

thanks for that insurance comes out a good price so when could i come and have a look??

cheers tom
Back to top Go down
Dodgy Dubber

PostSubject: Re: Beetle & Golf = SOLD!!!!   Beetle & Golf = SOLD!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 12:03 am

Kwl kwl, well ill have to have a word with Trouble and sort out a good time to go have a look coz its at his.. Then ill meet ya there if its all good. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ash
Dodgy Dubber

PostSubject: Re: Beetle & Golf = SOLD!!!!   Beetle & Golf = SOLD!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 8:20 am

Hi mate wt engines in the golf
Back to top Go down
Tomr886
Dodgy Dubber
Tomr886

PostSubject: Re: Beetle & Golf = SOLD!!!!   Beetle & Golf = SOLD!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 10:41 am

BugGav wrote:
Kwl kwl, well ill have to have a word with Trouble and sort out a good time to go have a look coz its at his.. Then ill meet ya there if its all good. Very Happy

alright mate i think i know were he lives im only 2 mile down the road

cheers tom
Back to top Go down
Dodgy Dubber

PostSubject: Re: Beetle & Golf = SOLD!!!!   Beetle & Golf = SOLD!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 10:59 am

ash wrote:

Hey bud, The Golfs a 1995 2.0 8v GTi, 156k but no service history, bought it from a guy in the club last July and its run perfectly well till December when the starter motor failed, I paid £900 for it coz the interiours mint, and it runs ever so smooth... Starters about £60 but Im getting divorced hence the quick cheap sale for £300. Its a 3 door and has a hard top instead of the common sunroof,
Back to top Go down
ash
Dodgy Dubber

PostSubject: Re: Beetle & Golf = SOLD!!!!   Beetle & Golf = SOLD!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 3:14 pm

Cnt insure it mate cheers anyway
Back to top Go down
Tomr886
Dodgy Dubber
Tomr886

PostSubject: Re: Beetle & Golf = SOLD!!!!   Beetle & Golf = SOLD!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 4:41 pm

ello mate

have you been able to have a tlk with tim to find out when i could come have a look

cheers tom
Back to top Go down
Dodgy Dubber

PostSubject: Re: Beetle & Golf = SOLD!!!!   Beetle & Golf = SOLD!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 10:26 pm

Tomr886 wrote:
ello mate

have you been able to have a tlk with tim to find out when i could come have a look

cheers tom

Not yet dude, had a real mental busy weekend. will speak to him tomorrow and let ya know bud, hes got the keys so im sure hed be ok with showin ya round it... Will let ya know tommorow bru Very Happy
Back to top Go down
benjaminheavey
Dodgy Dubber
benjaminheavey

PostSubject: Re: Beetle & Golf = SOLD!!!!   Beetle & Golf = SOLD!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 10:43 pm

BugGav wrote:
ash wrote:

Hey bud, The Golfs a 1995 2.0 8v GTi, 156k but no service history, bought it from a guy in the club last July and its run perfectly well till December when the starter motor failed, I paid £900 for it coz the interiours mint, and it runs ever so smooth... Starters about £60 but Im getting divorced hence the quick cheap sale for £300. Its a 3 door and has a hard top instead of the common sunroof,

still interested take it you can still get it started?
Back to top Go down
Dodgy Dubber

PostSubject: Re: Beetle & Golf = SOLD!!!!   Beetle & Golf = SOLD!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 10:45 pm

benjaminheavey wrote:
BugGav wrote:
ash wrote:

Yeah starts with a push mate..
Back to top Go down
Dodgy Dubber

PostSubject: Re: Beetle & Golf = SOLD!!!!   Beetle & Golf = SOLD!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 10:54 pm

BugGav wrote:
Tomr886 wrote:
ello mate

cheers tom

Not yet dude, had a real mental busy weekend. will speak to him tomorrow and let ya know bud, hes got the keys so im sure hed be ok with showin ya round it... Will let ya know tommorow bru Very Happy

Yo Tom dude, Have spoke to Trouble, he said its ok to pop round.. Just let me know when ya can get there and ill give him a txt letting him know.. Think hell be workin Mon - Fri till about 5ish, so anything after that would be good, probly not gunna be able to get there tho as have no car on the road yet..
Back to top Go down
benjaminheavey
Dodgy Dubber
benjaminheavey

PostSubject: Re: Beetle & Golf = SOLD!!!!   Beetle & Golf = SOLD!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 11:46 pm

BugGav wrote:
benjaminheavey wrote:
BugGav wrote:
ash wrote:

Yeah starts with a push mate..

k kul any luck getting the paperwork?
Back to top Go down
Tomr886
Dodgy Dubber
Tomr886

PostSubject: Re: Beetle & Golf = SOLD!!!!   Beetle & Golf = SOLD!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 9:18 pm

BugGav wrote:
BugGav wrote:
Tomr886 wrote:
ello mate

cheers tom

Yo Tom dude, Have spoke to Trouble, he said its ok to pop round.. Just let me know when ya can get there and ill give him a txt letting him know.. Think hell be workin Mon - Fri till about 5ish, so anything after that would be good, probly not gunna be able to get there tho as have no car on the road yet..

alright then mate i can do tomorrow after 5 so if you could let tim know tht owuld be great if there is any problems let me know by text 07749350854.

cheers tom
Back to top Go down
Barbeeboy
Dodgy Dubber
Barbeeboy

PostSubject: Re: Beetle & Golf = SOLD!!!!   Beetle & Golf = SOLD!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 11:13 pm

I can sell both for you now if they don't sell let me know what's up and we sort it for you Wink
Back to top Go down
Dodgy Dubber

PostSubject: Re: Beetle & Golf = SOLD!!!!   Beetle & Golf = SOLD!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 5:51 pm

BOTH ARE NOW SOLD... CONGRATS ON THE BUG TOM!! YOU WILL LOVE IT AND GOLF HAS GONE TO AMIE, MY GF...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beetle & Golf = SOLD!!!!   Beetle & Golf = SOLD!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beetle & Golf = SOLD!!!!
Page 1 of 1