The Coolest Bunch Of Dubbers 2013 :)
*** Club meets 2013 are on the 2nd sunday of every month at the Angel pub in Watlington!! Why not come along and say hi :-) ***
*** Club meets 2013 are on the 2nd sunday of every month at the Angel pub in Watlington!! Why not come along and say hi :-) ***
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FacebookHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sup guys Rasta All club meets will be held at the Woolpack pub on the second Sunday of every month from 1pm onwards. See you there, *Trouble*

SOLID beetle beam for 72 bug

Go down 
AuthorMessage

SOLID beetle beam for 72 bug Empty
PostSubject: SOLID beetle beam for 72 bug   SOLID beetle beam for 72 bug Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 6:34 pm

after a solid beam for me 72 bug , took mine of and it had so much crap welding and more holes than a sieve i would rather try get my hands ona solid on?

so is anyone breaking a beetle or has one sitting around?

i anyone can HELP Question Question

Back to top Go down
carl
Dubber
carl

PostSubject: Re: SOLID beetle beam for 72 bug   SOLID beetle beam for 72 bug Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 9:01 pm

Theres a guy called Ben on the 16' drain south of Upwell.You could give him a call on 07921 579948.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SOLID beetle beam for 72 bug   SOLID beetle beam for 72 bug Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 9:07 pm

should of updated this ... got hold of a good beam all fitted and looking gud...

cheers anyway sunny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SOLID beetle beam for 72 bug   SOLID beetle beam for 72 bug Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SOLID beetle beam for 72 bug
Page 1 of 1