The Coolest Bunch Of Dubbers 2013 :)
*** Club meets 2013 are on the 2nd sunday of every month at the Angel pub in Watlington!! Why not come along and say hi :-) ***
*** Club meets 2013 are on the 2nd sunday of every month at the Angel pub in Watlington!! Why not come along and say hi :-) ***
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FacebookHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sup guys Rasta All club meets will be held at the Woolpack pub on the second Sunday of every month from 1pm onwards. See you there, *Trouble*

Shot Blasting & Soda Blasting

Go down 
AuthorMessage
GN Shotblasting

Shot Blasting & Soda Blasting Empty
PostSubject: Shot Blasting & Soda Blasting   Shot Blasting & Soda Blasting Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 12:39 pm

Hi all.

I havnt been on here for a long time, some of you would remember me as BugGav68. I lost touch with all the dub clubs around the area because of some marital issues which resulted in me loosing my Bug and Golf. I have managed to replace them now with my dream 1928 Ford Model A project. Will post pics some time.

After a cracking year in the building trade, I have chosen to employ a full time replacement for myself so that I can concentrate on my new business adventure which is GN Shotblasting Solutions. I am fully equip to cater for all types of Shot, Bead and even Soda Blasting. I provide a mobile service and can collect and return, aswell as recieving deliveries at my Business Premesis in Syderstone, Norfolk.

For all your enquiries, please email me at gnshotblasting @ live.co.uk
Back to top Go down

Shot Blasting & Soda Blasting
Page 1 of 1