The Coolest Bunch Of Dubbers 2013 :)
*** Club meets 2013 are on the 2nd sunday of every month at the Angel pub in Watlington!! Why not come along and say hi :-) ***
*** Club meets 2013 are on the 2nd sunday of every month at the Angel pub in Watlington!! Why not come along and say hi :-) ***
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FacebookHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sup guys Rasta All club meets will be held at the Woolpack pub on the second Sunday of every month from 1pm onwards. See you there, *Trouble*

mk1 caddy white diesel

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ollie123
Dodgy Dubber
ollie123

mk1 caddy white diesel  Empty
PostSubject: mk1 caddy white diesel    mk1 caddy white diesel  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 7:55 pm

Hi to all, this truck was going to be mine and a friends project but due to my caddy now being a cat d write off i figured that has got to be the project... when i say this is a project it does need some work but not masses, its clean and straight just a few panels need lining up and a good spray job is needed, also the interior needs an overhaul. She runs sweet as a nut on 127,000 miles, starts on the button and uses no oil or water. no cross contamination between water and oil either. Has a de badged grille, brand new front end (slam panel) good front bumper, very clean buck 1 hole the size of a 10p piece. smooth tailgate. Also has a personal plate valued at £500 steel wheels have good tyres, has 60mm lowering shocks and springs on the front and a flipped axle with 1.5 inch block at the rear, leather seats. very gopod base for a project, has had some fillering doing,
just needs some love and a bit of time spent on it. More than wlecome to come and view and test drive .. nothing to hide it is what it is tell me what you think looking for £1000 open to offers interested in p/x or swaps try me but got to be vw! text or call night or day 07746545726 many thanks
mk1 caddy white diesel  DSC_0531
mk1 caddy white diesel  DSC_0532mk1 caddy white diesel  DSC_0533
mk1 caddy white diesel  DSC_0534
mk1 caddy white diesel  DSC_0535
Back to top Go down
dave89
Dodgy Dubber
dave89

PostSubject: Re: mk1 caddy white diesel    mk1 caddy white diesel  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 4:09 pm

good luck with the sale buddy
Back to top Go down
ollie123
Dodgy Dubber
ollie123

PostSubject: .   mk1 caddy white diesel  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 9:08 am

sold Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: mk1 caddy white diesel    mk1 caddy white diesel  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

mk1 caddy white diesel
Page 1 of 1