The Coolest Bunch Of Dubbers 2013 :)
*** Club meets 2013 are on the 2nd sunday of every month at the Angel pub in Watlington!! Why not come along and say hi :-) ***
*** Club meets 2013 are on the 2nd sunday of every month at the Angel pub in Watlington!! Why not come along and say hi :-) ***
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FacebookHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sup guys Rasta All club meets will be held at the Woolpack pub on the second Sunday of every month from 1pm onwards. See you there, *Trouble*

mk3 golf gti rear bushes noise

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
brendubz86
brendubz86

mk3 golf gti rear bushes noise Empty
PostSubject: mk3 golf gti rear bushes noise   mk3 golf gti rear bushes noise Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 5:00 pm

ive recently bought a mk3 golf gti 8v on coilovers and when i reverse and brake i get a loud vibrating/deep groaning noise from the rear

ive been vaguely informed that it could be the rear bushes

due to having coilovers apparantly the bushes get compressed too much and they perish alot quicker

if anyone has had this problem or anything resembling it can you please let me know as a way to fix it

brendubz
Back to top Go down
bridgedubber
Dodgy Dubber
bridgedubber

mk3 golf gti rear bushes noise Empty
PostSubject: Re: mk3 golf gti rear bushes noise   mk3 golf gti rear bushes noise Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 9:16 am

bushes in the rear beam?

if so they will have to be changed.

im pretty sure they have to be pressed in but dont quote me
Back to top Go down

mk3 golf gti rear bushes noise
Page 1 of 1