The Coolest Bunch Of Dubbers 2013 :)
*** Club meets 2013 are on the 2nd sunday of every month at the Angel pub in Watlington!! Why not come along and say hi :-) ***
*** Club meets 2013 are on the 2nd sunday of every month at the Angel pub in Watlington!! Why not come along and say hi :-) ***
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FacebookHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sup guys Rasta All club meets will be held at the Woolpack pub on the second Sunday of every month from 1pm onwards. See you there, *Trouble*

Mk 2 Golf Driver - Blue/silver

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ellyredcain
ellyredcain

Mk 2 Golf Driver - Blue/silver Empty
PostSubject: Mk 2 Golf Driver - Blue/silver   Mk 2 Golf Driver - Blue/silver Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 10:49 am

Hello all!!

I sadly am selling my awesome mk 2 Driver. :-(

It's such a lovely car to drive and so reliable! It's a 1.6, 5 speed, 5 door.

I've just fitted new HT leads, rotar arm and distrubutor cap and a new battery.

It has 5 months tax and MOT left too.

It has a panasonic stero with remote but alas all the speakers are blown so will need a new speaker set putting in.

Cosmetically it has a little dent in the middle of the rear under the boot where some knobber pranged into me. I replaced the bumper so it is safe. There are also a few rust spots here and there.

I recently had it all valeted so the upholstery is all lovely. No stains or anything. Just one small tear in the drivers seat on the side. There are 186215 miles on the clock.

This is such a trooper of a car and I ideally want it to go to someone who will look after her and care for her.

For some reason my attachments won't upload but I can email pictures if anyone is interested. cherry
Back to top Go down
http://www.eternal-art.co.uk
mal666
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
mal666

PostSubject: Re: Mk 2 Golf Driver - Blue/silver   Mk 2 Golf Driver - Blue/silver Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 10:58 pm

Could benifit from a price?? Smile
Back to top Go down
ellyredcain
ellyredcain

PostSubject: Re: Mk 2 Golf Driver - Blue/silver   Mk 2 Golf Driver - Blue/silver Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 7:57 am

Oh yeah! Embarassed Doh!!! I would like £650 for it if possible as I have made sure mechanically it's all sound!

Thanks!! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.eternal-art.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mk 2 Golf Driver - Blue/silver   Mk 2 Golf Driver - Blue/silver Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mk 2 Golf Driver - Blue/silver
Page 1 of 1