The Coolest Bunch Of Dubbers 2013 :)
*** Club meets 2013 are on the 2nd sunday of every month at the Angel pub in Watlington!! Why not come along and say hi :-) ***
*** Club meets 2013 are on the 2nd sunday of every month at the Angel pub in Watlington!! Why not come along and say hi :-) ***
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FacebookHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sup guys Rasta All club meets will be held at the Woolpack pub on the second Sunday of every month from 1pm onwards. See you there, *Trouble*

MK3 Golf 1.9D - Bottom end gone

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ruth
Dodgy Dubber
ruth

MK3 Golf 1.9D - Bottom end gone Empty
PostSubject: MK3 Golf 1.9D - Bottom end gone   MK3 Golf 1.9D - Bottom end gone Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 7:17 am

Up for sale is my mk3 1.9 diesel. I smashed the sump last week and changed it and all was fine but today i smashed it again and lost the all the oil and now the bottom end is knocking!
I hanvt got time to find another engine and fit it and i want to get my other rado on the road so im going to sell it as it is. Im going to put it up for sale for a week if it doesnt sell i shall break it and after a week of breaking it i shall scrap it! So if you want any bits send me a pm and we shall see what happens?

Year 1996, non sunroof model.
1.9 non turbo diesel done about 127k
10 months MOT no tax
Dyed black headlining, black sunvisors. black suede pillars.
GTI arches and side skirts (not in the best condition)
PAS.
The body work is pretty tatty rust here and there and some laquer peel on the roof and bonnet.
In the last few months its had all four wheel bearing done, new clutch and new wishbones.
Loads of reciepts for work carried out
The car will come on 13' steels and 40mm lowering springs.
If you want the borbets Cs add another £250 on top and if you want the coilovers add another £100 on top.

So for the car on 13' steels and 40mm springs id like;
£275ono (Or px for some nice wheels) Car is in dereham, your more than welcome to come have alook Very Happy

MK3 Golf 1.9D - Bottom end gone RIPmk3001
MK3 Golf 1.9D - Bottom end gone RIPmk3003
MK3 Golf 1.9D - Bottom end gone RIPmk3002
Back to top Go down
http://www.dubgeneration.co.uk

MK3 Golf 1.9D - Bottom end gone
Page 1 of 1