The Coolest Bunch Of Dubbers 2013 :)
*** Club meets 2013 are on the 2nd sunday of every month at the Angel pub in Watlington!! Why not come along and say hi :-) ***
*** Club meets 2013 are on the 2nd sunday of every month at the Angel pub in Watlington!! Why not come along and say hi :-) ***
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FacebookHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sup guys Rasta All club meets will be held at the Woolpack pub on the second Sunday of every month from 1pm onwards. See you there, *Trouble*

Genuine ( Vento ) Vr6 ! splitter

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Devil Dub
Dodgy Dubber
Devil Dub

Genuine ( Vento )   Vr6 !   splitter  Empty
PostSubject: Genuine ( Vento ) Vr6 ! splitter    Genuine ( Vento )   Vr6 !   splitter  Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 10:35 pm

As above I have a genuine vr6 splitter for the Vento these don't come up often as I know ( I endeded up painting a golf bumper to match just so I could run a golf vr splitter ) n then I found this Trying to get Golf one tipical! May sell for right price if not I may go back to my Vento bumper lol Thanks 07907147028
Back to top Go down

Genuine ( Vento ) Vr6 ! splitter
Page 1 of 1