The Coolest Bunch Of Dubbers 2013 :)
*** Club meets 2013 are on the 2nd sunday of every month at the Angel pub in Watlington!! Why not come along and say hi :-) ***
*** Club meets 2013 are on the 2nd sunday of every month at the Angel pub in Watlington!! Why not come along and say hi :-) ***
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FacebookHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sup guys Rasta All club meets will be held at the Woolpack pub on the second Sunday of every month from 1pm onwards. See you there, *Trouble*

Staggered porsche d90's

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ollie123
Dodgy Dubber
ollie123

Staggered porsche d90's Empty
PostSubject: Staggered porsche d90's   Staggered porsche d90's Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 3:48 pm

Hi to all, just pusrhased myself some of the above, with brand new nankang ns2 tyres re sprayed in gun metal grey and brand new adaptors, but i dont feel they suit my car, now there missing 1 centre cap, there a couple of quid on the bay, and 1 wheel has been dropped so has a couple of little chips off the paint on the lip, nothing major still a sexy set of wheels, fronts are 6's and rear's are 8's, with the 20mm adaptors these look awsomely staggered, they owe me 500 with everything so thats what im looking for or very very close, either drop me a call or text 07746545726 or message me on facebook ollie fulcher many thanks

Staggered porsche d90's DSC_0857

Staggered porsche d90's DSC_0853

Staggered porsche d90's DSC_0853
Back to top Go down

Staggered porsche d90's
Page 1 of 1