The Coolest Bunch Of Dubbers 2013 :)
*** Club meets 2013 are on the 2nd sunday of every month at the Angel pub in Watlington!! Why not come along and say hi :-) ***
*** Club meets 2013 are on the 2nd sunday of every month at the Angel pub in Watlington!! Why not come along and say hi :-) ***
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FacebookHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sup guys Rasta All club meets will be held at the Woolpack pub on the second Sunday of every month from 1pm onwards. See you there, *Trouble*

Air con confusion...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ruth
Dodgy Dubber
ruth

Air con confusion... Empty
PostSubject: Air con confusion...   Air con confusion... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 11:20 pm

I have an aircon pannel with 4 settings but it only clicks 3times?
also what do i need if i am to put air con back on?
I heard that the mk2 units used r12 or summin gas which you can no longer get so its best to use a mk3 setup...
what do i need to get to make it work?

and why does it only click 3times instead of the 4? has someone just changed the facia thingy?

thankyouuuu Air con confusion... Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
http://www.dubgeneration.co.uk
ady
Dodgy Dubber
ady

PostSubject: Re: Air con confusion...   Air con confusion... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 11:34 pm

barbeeboy might be able to help.. he fitted aircon in his mk2 jetta Air con confusion... Icon_wink
Back to top Go down
Barbeeboy
Dodgy Dubber
Barbeeboy

PostSubject: Re: Air con confusion...   Air con confusion... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 11:41 pm

Hi mine has got aircon and has a 4 speed fan, it could be that yours only have the face for the aircon. If you have aircon you can convert it to r134a gas and my work does it as well, but we need to find out if yours has got aircon if you look at the engine, on your leftside just above the sump tight to the engine underneath the altenator there sould be a big unit with 2 big pipes coming from it at the back...............if that make sence Air con confusion... Icon_scratch
Back to top Go down
Barbeeboy
Dodgy Dubber
Barbeeboy

PostSubject: Re: Air con confusion...   Air con confusion... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 11:42 pm

ady wrote:
barbeeboy might be able to help.. he fitted aircon in his mk2 jetta Air con confusion... Icon_wink

I don't tipe very quick Air con confusion... Lol Air con confusion... Lol
Back to top Go down
ruth
Dodgy Dubber
ruth

PostSubject: Re: Air con confusion...   Air con confusion... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 11:44 pm

nope none of that? would it make sense that someone has removed it OR its fake air con model? if so either way i want air con... Air con confusion... Icon_cry
Back to top Go down
http://www.dubgeneration.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Air con confusion...   Air con confusion... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Air con confusion...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Coolest Bunch Of Dubbers 2013 :) :: Whats Up Wit Ya Dub? :: Whats Ya Problem-
Jump to: