The Coolest Bunch Of Dubbers 2013 :)
*** Club meets 2013 are on the 2nd sunday of every month at the Angel pub in Watlington!! Why not come along and say hi :-) ***
*** Club meets 2013 are on the 2nd sunday of every month at the Angel pub in Watlington!! Why not come along and say hi :-) ***
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FacebookHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sup guys Rasta All club meets will be held at the Woolpack pub on the second Sunday of every month from 1pm onwards. See you there, *Trouble*

Stick welder For Sale.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Dodgy Dubber

Stick welder For Sale. Empty
PostSubject: Stick welder For Sale.   Stick welder For Sale. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 12:55 pm

My neighbour came and asked my the other day If I knew of anyone which would want to buy this Stick welder, so had a look and its brand new, never been used, cant remember the brand now!! Think its fusion or something... Anyway Iv found a picture of a Clark equivelant to what he has.

They retail at 130 quid new and hes only wanting 50 quid for it.

Stick welder For Sale. 010110235
Back to top Go down
ady
Dodgy Dubber
ady

PostSubject: Re: Stick welder For Sale.   Stick welder For Sale. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 10:47 pm

i dont know much about welders so excuse my stupidity.. lol
but, would it be any good for welding cars or is it for more heavy duty stuff?
Back to top Go down
Dodgy Dubber

PostSubject: Re: Stick welder For Sale.   Stick welder For Sale. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 10:49 pm

Stick welder For Sale. Lol Dunno mate, I dont know much about welders either hahaha, someone HELP!!! Stick welder For Sale. Icon_scratch
Back to top Go down
ady
Dodgy Dubber
ady

PostSubject: Re: Stick welder For Sale.   Stick welder For Sale. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 10:51 pm

Stick welder For Sale. Lol fair enuff mate.. i'll ask the bloke at work that does all the welding Stick welder For Sale. Icon_wink
Back to top Go down
Trouble
Club Founder
Club Founder
Trouble

PostSubject: Re: Stick welder For Sale.   Stick welder For Sale. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 6:34 pm

Stick welder For Sale. Lol talk about the blind leading the blind Stick welder For Sale. Lol Stick welder For Sale. Icon_geek Stick welder For Sale. Icon_scratch Stick welder For Sale. Icon_scratch Stick welder For Sale. Icon_scratch
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/group.php?gid=187757558998
Dodgy Dubber

PostSubject: Re: Stick welder For Sale.   Stick welder For Sale. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 7:42 pm

Adi, just found out today about this and no, It wouldnt be any good for bodywork as there is no adjustment and would blow a hole through the metal dude.. Stick welder For Sale. Suspect Stick welder For Sale. Kopfschuettel
Back to top Go down
Rixy
Dodgy Dubber

PostSubject: Re: Stick welder For Sale.   Stick welder For Sale. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 8:18 pm

thats prob more for welding steel rsj's etc and heavy construction / structural work....

surely there must be some amperage adjustment??? bit useless if there isnt, as you need to adjust a welder for nearly every time ya use it??

guessing its an arc welder yeah??? can u get model number and make for me???
Back to top Go down
http://www.ec-dc.co.uk
Dodgy Dubber

PostSubject: Re: Stick welder For Sale.   Stick welder For Sale. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 8:38 pm

Yeah will ask him about it, I dint think you could adjust these like you could a mig.. but I cant weld and dont know alot about welders Stick welder For Sale. Lol A bit of a useless add really isnt it Stick welder For Sale. Icon_geek . Will get all the details..
Back to top Go down
Rixy
Dodgy Dubber

PostSubject: Re: Stick welder For Sale.   Stick welder For Sale. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 8:40 pm

cheers bud......

Im not sure, i think with stick welders, you strike the arc, then adjust how you weld by moving the stick closer or further away, and moving it slower or faster on the workpiece???

who knows though........like i say bud, get me the details, lol :-)
Back to top Go down
http://www.ec-dc.co.uk
ady
Dodgy Dubber
ady

PostSubject: Re: Stick welder For Sale.   Stick welder For Sale. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 10:56 pm

BugGav68 wrote:
Adi, just found out today about this and no, It wouldnt be any good for bodywork as there is no adjustment and would blow a hole through the metal dude.. Stick welder For Sale. Suspect Stick welder For Sale. Kopfschuettel

ok cheers bud, i asked si at work today and he said pretty much the same lol Stick welder For Sale. Icon_wink
Back to top Go down
vdubburf
Dodgy Dubber
vdubburf

PostSubject: Re: Stick welder For Sale.   Stick welder For Sale. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 12:36 pm

you should be able to adjust the amps on the welder!!!! the sticks which you strike an arc with comes in different sizes, which is how you'd achieve different types of welds for different thinknesses of metal!
ive be welding for about 3years now and M.M.A or Arc welding is alot harder than MIG is and there is more work involed in cleaning up the weld after you have finished, as you have to remove the "slag" from the weld!!
hope that helps someone out. Stick welder For Sale. Lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stick welder For Sale.   Stick welder For Sale. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stick welder For Sale.
Page 1 of 1