The Coolest Bunch Of Dubbers 2013 :)
*** Club meets 2013 are on the 2nd sunday of every month at the Angel pub in Watlington!! Why not come along and say hi :-) ***
*** Club meets 2013 are on the 2nd sunday of every month at the Angel pub in Watlington!! Why not come along and say hi :-) ***
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FacebookHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sup guys Rasta All club meets will be held at the Woolpack pub on the second Sunday of every month from 1pm onwards. See you there, *Trouble*

i need/want to borrow a magnex exhaust (back box) for a 5 minute trial fitment

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bridgedubber
Dodgy Dubber
bridgedubber

i need/want to borrow a magnex exhaust (back box) for a 5 minute trial fitment Empty
PostSubject: i need/want to borrow a magnex exhaust (back box) for a 5 minute trial fitment   i need/want to borrow a magnex exhaust (back box) for a 5 minute trial fitment Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 8:06 am

has anyone got a mk2 golf magnex exhaust sat in there garage?

basically my mk2 8v runs a magnex 6x4 oval, im gonna get the car resprayed soon and im considering using all of the parts ive taken off of my valver such as its old small bumpers and fat side trims. so no more big bumpers etc

so i need a twin pipe or something similar that i can quickly check whether it joins up to my existing sytem or whether id need to chop and change, weld etc.

i have a spare 6x4 system so i dont even need to mess about under a car, i could even bring it to a meet in my boot and do it there.

any help will be appreciated
Back to top Go down
Trouble
Club Founder
Club Founder
Trouble

i need/want to borrow a magnex exhaust (back box) for a 5 minute trial fitment Empty
PostSubject: Re: i need/want to borrow a magnex exhaust (back box) for a 5 minute trial fitment   i need/want to borrow a magnex exhaust (back box) for a 5 minute trial fitment Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 8:18 pm

i need/want to borrow a magnex exhaust (back box) for a 5 minute trial fitment Icon_scratch hi bud i am going to pick ma mk2 up from norwich on monday and i will have a spare back box when i get back ,either a powerflow oval ,or a dtm upsweep not sure wot make though ,but your more than welcome dude i need/want to borrow a magnex exhaust (back box) for a 5 minute trial fitment Icon_geek
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/group.php?gid=187757558998
bridgedubber
Dodgy Dubber
bridgedubber

PostSubject: Re: i need/want to borrow a magnex exhaust (back box) for a 5 minute trial fitment   i need/want to borrow a magnex exhaust (back box) for a 5 minute trial fitment Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 9:56 pm

hi

thanks for the reply

if you wouldnt mind me coming over sometime and having a look/try???
Back to top Go down
Trouble
Club Founder
Club Founder
Trouble

PostSubject: Re: i need/want to borrow a magnex exhaust (back box) for a 5 minute trial fitment   i need/want to borrow a magnex exhaust (back box) for a 5 minute trial fitment Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 10:02 pm

i need/want to borrow a magnex exhaust (back box) for a 5 minute trial fitment 85147 just give me a ring on 07763767522 bud to arrange a time i need/want to borrow a magnex exhaust (back box) for a 5 minute trial fitment 85147
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/group.php?gid=187757558998
bridgedubber
Dodgy Dubber
bridgedubber

PostSubject: Re: i need/want to borrow a magnex exhaust (back box) for a 5 minute trial fitment   i need/want to borrow a magnex exhaust (back box) for a 5 minute trial fitment Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 6:31 am

will do

thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i need/want to borrow a magnex exhaust (back box) for a 5 minute trial fitment   i need/want to borrow a magnex exhaust (back box) for a 5 minute trial fitment Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i need/want to borrow a magnex exhaust (back box) for a 5 minute trial fitment
Page 1 of 1