The Coolest Bunch Of Dubbers 2013 :)
*** Club meets 2013 are on the 2nd sunday of every month at the Angel pub in Watlington!! Why not come along and say hi :-) ***
*** Club meets 2013 are on the 2nd sunday of every month at the Angel pub in Watlington!! Why not come along and say hi :-) ***
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FacebookHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sup guys Rasta All club meets will be held at the Woolpack pub on the second Sunday of every month from 1pm onwards. See you there, *Trouble*

Narrowerd Beams for Bugs

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
dropside56
Dubber

Narrowerd Beams for Bugs Empty
PostSubject: Narrowerd Beams for Bugs   Narrowerd Beams for Bugs Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 8:16 pm

We are now doin narrowerd beams for bugs only 2 inch at the min you give me your beam ,we will narrow 2 inch and paint for £200,week turnaround.
Back to top Go down
dave89
Dodgy Dubber
dave89

PostSubject: Re: Narrowerd Beams for Bugs   Narrowerd Beams for Bugs Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 1:06 pm

is this wot your after???? i dont no much about beetles but dont these narrowd beams do something??????
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Narrowerd Beams for Bugs   Narrowerd Beams for Bugs Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 3:44 pm

dave89 wrote:
is this wot your after???? i dont no much about beetles but dont these narrowd beams do something??????

this is what mal's after for his bug.. and they bring the front wheel into the arches so looks like they have gone..if really narrowed Narrowerd Beams for Bugs Lol ..

is that with beam adjusters as well then???
Back to top Go down
mal666
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
mal666

PostSubject: Re: Narrowerd Beams for Bugs   Narrowerd Beams for Bugs Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 5:30 pm

yeah i may interested in this if its the the whole package.........unless my beam is unservicable........not sure. need to see somebody who knows about these things!! i do know a 2" narrow would mean i could drop mine about where i want it although a 4"-6" would be bloody awsome but i may cross that bridge later on...........
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Narrowerd Beams for Bugs   Narrowerd Beams for Bugs Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Narrowerd Beams for Bugs
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Coolest Bunch Of Dubbers 2013 :) :: Other Bits and Pieces :: Useful Contacts-
Jump to: