The Coolest Bunch Of Dubbers 2013 :)
*** Club meets 2013 are on the 2nd sunday of every month at the Angel pub in Watlington!! Why not come along and say hi :-) ***
*** Club meets 2013 are on the 2nd sunday of every month at the Angel pub in Watlington!! Why not come along and say hi :-) ***
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FacebookHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sup guys Rasta All club meets will be held at the Woolpack pub on the second Sunday of every month from 1pm onwards. See you there, *Trouble*

white bug at tesco................

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Blacky
Dodgy Dubber
Blacky

white bug at tesco................ Empty
PostSubject: white bug at tesco................   white bug at tesco................ Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 8:35 pm

a white beetle on a g plate, i think? at hardwick tesco. looked fairly stock. any one else seen it??
Back to top Go down
Dodgy Dubber

white bug at tesco................ Empty
PostSubject: Re: white bug at tesco................   white bug at tesco................ Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 9:05 pm

Nahh Blacky, not seen a White one although I did see a Red 1 at Tescos on a G plate??? Hmmm, gunna keep my eyes peeeeeeeeeled.. white bug at tesco................ Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down

white bug at tesco................
Page 1 of 1