The Coolest Bunch Of Dubbers 2013 :)
*** Club meets 2013 are on the 2nd sunday of every month at the Angel pub in Watlington!! Why not come along and say hi :-) ***
*** Club meets 2013 are on the 2nd sunday of every month at the Angel pub in Watlington!! Why not come along and say hi :-) ***
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FacebookHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sup guys Rasta All club meets will be held at the Woolpack pub on the second Sunday of every month from 1pm onwards. See you there, *Trouble*

gettin corrado ready for paint

Go down 
+4
Barbeeboy
Rixy
GTijon
chrisb20vt
8 posters
AuthorMessage
chrisb20vt
Dodgy Dubber
chrisb20vt

gettin corrado ready for paint Empty
PostSubject: gettin corrado ready for paint   gettin corrado ready for paint Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 11:00 pm

does ne one cut windows out of cars need all my glass out of my corrado but they are all stuck in how much will this cost?
Back to top Go down
GTijon
Dodgy Dubber
GTijon

PostSubject: Re: gettin corrado ready for paint   gettin corrado ready for paint Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 9:15 am

Normally, glazers have a special tool to remove windows, BUT (and I know it's a lot more work...) if you get to the inside of the window (ie remove the interior panels) then a long-bladed stanley will slide across the sealant. takes a while, but if you wanna save a few quid......
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/GTijon
Rixy
Dodgy Dubber

PostSubject: Re: gettin corrado ready for paint   gettin corrado ready for paint Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 6:39 am

just watch u dont cut the seals....as new ones are expensive....

its far easier if ur doing a respray to leave them in, and "wire" the rubbers up, so u can get paint under them, but not have to remove the window.

I have heard many cases on the raddo forum, of people ruining seals, and needing new ones, or re fitting them, and then ending up with leaky windows, as they are supposedly hard to seal properly again.....then u gotta remove it, and poss buy a new seal, and try again....

If it were me, i'd not even entertain the idea of removing the windows, and leave themn in place, just "wire" the rubbers up.....

far easier, and almost free.....
Back to top Go down
http://www.ec-dc.co.uk
Barbeeboy
Dodgy Dubber
Barbeeboy

PostSubject: Re: gettin corrado ready for paint   gettin corrado ready for paint Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 9:33 am

I will do it for you for I have lots off experiance with it and yes some cars you do dammage the rubbers when removing the windows as for the refitting off the windows they only leak if you don't do the job properly but its up to you if you want to remove them just give me a tinkle and we will sort something out gettin corrado ready for paint Icon_wink my number is 07909916372 gettin corrado ready for paint 499702 gettin corrado ready for paint 499702
Back to top Go down
Rixy
Dodgy Dubber

PostSubject: Re: gettin corrado ready for paint   gettin corrado ready for paint Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 3:41 pm

im not saying it cant be done, just saying its not worth it most of the time......

if he wants em out, then it sounds like ur the man for the job....
Back to top Go down
http://www.ec-dc.co.uk
Barbeeboy
Dodgy Dubber
Barbeeboy

PostSubject: Re: gettin corrado ready for paint   gettin corrado ready for paint Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 11:26 pm

Rixy wrote:
im not saying it cant be done, just saying its not worth it most of the time......

if he wants em out, then it sounds like ur the man for the job....
Yes it is a hassle but anything to help a mate out but gettin corrado ready for paint Icon_wink anyway if you get stuck one day I can do a fair amount with windows gettin corrado ready for paint Lol
Back to top Go down
kingjeb
Dodgy Dubber
kingjeb

PostSubject: Re: gettin corrado ready for paint   gettin corrado ready for paint Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 3:57 pm

i can vouch for wiggys mad window skills.
Back to top Go down
Trouble
Club Founder
Club Founder
Trouble

PostSubject: Re: gettin corrado ready for paint   gettin corrado ready for paint Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 4:15 pm

gettin corrado ready for paint Lol me to ev en if he is chuffin mental
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/group.php?gid=187757558998
Barbeeboy
Dodgy Dubber
Barbeeboy

PostSubject: Re: gettin corrado ready for paint   gettin corrado ready for paint Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 12:21 am

Is it pic on wiggy day today???? gettin corrado ready for paint Lol
Back to top Go down
chrisb20vt
Dodgy Dubber
chrisb20vt

PostSubject: Re: gettin corrado ready for paint   gettin corrado ready for paint Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 6:26 pm

nice one wiggy what you up to at the weekend i need the two rear quarters glass out gettin corrado ready for paint Icon_scratch gettin corrado ready for paint Icon_question
Back to top Go down
chrisb20vt
Dodgy Dubber
chrisb20vt

PostSubject: spot on wiggy   gettin corrado ready for paint Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 11:01 pm

wiggy has just removed my rear quater glass in my corrado and what a top job he has done gettin corrado ready for paint 655748 my glass is still all in one piece and all rubbers are still good gettin corrado ready for paint 499702 another job ticked off the list getting so much closer to gettin paint on it now shouldnt be long gettin corrado ready for paint 169490 as long as i make up my mind on a colour gettin corrado ready for paint 966231 ne ideas or pics ne one has seen on nice lookin rados.
Back to top Go down
GTijon
Dodgy Dubber
GTijon

PostSubject: Re: gettin corrado ready for paint   gettin corrado ready for paint Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 4:13 pm

chrisb wrote:
wiggy has just removed my rear quater glass in my corrado and what a top job he has done gettin corrado ready for paint 655748 my glass is still all in one piece and all rubbers are still good gettin corrado ready for paint 499702 another job ticked off the list getting so much closer to gettin paint on it now shouldnt be long gettin corrado ready for paint 169490 as long as i make up my mind on a colour gettin corrado ready for paint 966231 ne ideas or pics ne one has seen on nice lookin rados.

YELLOW!!!!
Back to top Go down
dave89
Dodgy Dubber
dave89

PostSubject: Re: gettin corrado ready for paint   gettin corrado ready for paint Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 4:16 pm

no way man yellow rado's yukkkkkkkkkkkk lol tho i have seen 1 in yellow that was quite cool at ultimate dubs! suppose it depends on how much you like yellow gettin corrado ready for paint Lol
Back to top Go down
GTijon
Dodgy Dubber
GTijon

PostSubject: Re: gettin corrado ready for paint   gettin corrado ready for paint Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 4:18 pm

GTijon wrote:
chrisb wrote:

YELLOW!!!!

Look at this beauty!!!!!

http://retrorides.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=FSW&action=display&thread=80490
Back to top Go down
dave89
Dodgy Dubber
dave89

PostSubject: Re: gettin corrado ready for paint   gettin corrado ready for paint Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 4:26 pm

yea that's nice ive got pics of that at home thats the one from u-dubs propa nice ride

wot you reakon to this one
gettin corrado ready for paint Rievc_04_rrs_z
Back to top Go down
dave89
Dodgy Dubber
dave89

PostSubject: Re: gettin corrado ready for paint   gettin corrado ready for paint Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 4:42 pm

gettin corrado ready for paint Eurp_0810_02_z+1992_volkswagen_corrado_slc+front_view

gettin corrado ready for paint Corrado_and_jetta

gettin corrado ready for paint 1991_vw_corrado_lc5u

gettin corrado ready for paint 8282-1993-Volkswagen-Corrado

gettin corrado ready for paint Vw_corrado_vr6_tuning

gettin corrado ready for paint Corr10

not a rado but its sick

gettin corrado ready for paint 3770069108_feaf6011d1
Back to top Go down
GTijon
Dodgy Dubber
GTijon

PostSubject: Re: gettin corrado ready for paint   gettin corrado ready for paint Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 4:51 pm

Is that the VR6 Highline Mulberry colour..?
Back to top Go down
badboyjim
Dodgy Dubber
badboyjim

PostSubject: Re: gettin corrado ready for paint   gettin corrado ready for paint Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 4:58 pm

gettin corrado ready for paint 234758 why not try two tone...cream over red flake would look good.
Back to top Go down
dave89
Dodgy Dubber
dave89

PostSubject: Re: gettin corrado ready for paint   gettin corrado ready for paint Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 5:22 pm

fink so mate.....but god that red en's got some fat wheels lol i think rado's look one of the best dubs
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: gettin corrado ready for paint   gettin corrado ready for paint Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

gettin corrado ready for paint
Page 1 of 1