The Coolest Bunch Of Dubbers 2013 :)
*** Club meets 2013 are on the 2nd sunday of every month at the Angel pub in Watlington!! Why not come along and say hi :-) ***
*** Club meets 2013 are on the 2nd sunday of every month at the Angel pub in Watlington!! Why not come along and say hi :-) ***
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FacebookHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sup guys Rasta All club meets will be held at the Woolpack pub on the second Sunday of every month from 1pm onwards. See you there, *Trouble*

fitting a boost guage

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
k4rltdi
Dodgy Dubber
k4rltdi

fitting a boost guage Empty
PostSubject: fitting a boost guage   fitting a boost guage Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 7:34 pm

does any1 no how 2 fit a boost guage into a mk4 golf gttdi? coz i reli ent got a clue lol any help wud b greatly appreciated
Back to top Go down
Rixy
Dodgy Dubber

PostSubject: Re: fitting a boost guage   fitting a boost guage Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 8:18 pm

not entirely sure on the gt tdi? does it have a vacuum line comin out of the inlet manifold?? if so, tap into that??

failing that u could always tap into the one from turbo to actuator, however this will not show actual inlet boost pressure, but instead show turbo outlet pressure?

Are u thinking of tuning the car?? if not, i wouldnt bother to be honest?? they only give u something else to look at, and actually make u kinda nervous if it starts doing something funny (which they all do from time to time)
Back to top Go down
http://www.ec-dc.co.uk
k4rltdi
Dodgy Dubber
k4rltdi

PostSubject: Re: fitting a boost guage   fitting a boost guage Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 8:46 pm

yer im lookin at gettin a remap, was gonna put i fmic on but put that on hold n thort bout bigger turbo
Back to top Go down
Rixy
Dodgy Dubber

PostSubject: Re: fitting a boost guage   fitting a boost guage Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 6:47 am

i'd get a fmic before a bigger turbo.....no point havin more boost / longer boost durations, if the air is just gonna get hotter, and cannot be cooled due to the fmic not being arge enuf / efficient enuf.....

if u go fmic forst, then everything else that follows will be working at its optimum.....

if ya not going to big bang, pop up the pub, i'll have a look, and show u where to plug it into buddy.....
Back to top Go down
http://www.ec-dc.co.uk
k4rltdi
Dodgy Dubber
k4rltdi

PostSubject: Re: fitting a boost guage   fitting a boost guage Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 8:26 pm

yer nice 1 cheerz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: fitting a boost guage   fitting a boost guage Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

fitting a boost guage
Page 1 of 1