The Coolest Bunch Of Dubbers 2013 :)
*** Club meets 2013 are on the 2nd sunday of every month at the Angel pub in Watlington!! Why not come along and say hi :-) ***
*** Club meets 2013 are on the 2nd sunday of every month at the Angel pub in Watlington!! Why not come along and say hi :-) ***
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FacebookHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sup guys Rasta All club meets will be held at the Woolpack pub on the second Sunday of every month from 1pm onwards. See you there, *Trouble*

mk2 golf parts

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
bridgedubber
Dodgy Dubber
bridgedubber

mk2 golf parts Empty
PostSubject: mk2 golf parts   mk2 golf parts Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 4:16 pm

so, as some of you know, i love mk2 golfs. so much ive owned loads and have stripped a few also.

so now ive got loads and loads of bits and bobs including radiator fans, seats, switches, exhausts, suspension, lights window wipers etc etc etc.

so if anyone wants anything just ask and i will have a look and give you a price if its available.
Back to top Go down

mk2 golf parts Empty
PostSubject: Re: mk2 golf parts   mk2 golf parts Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 6:44 pm

yeee i need a bottom pulley the on that fitts on to the crank..mines all bent ??? dont know how bent hehehe

1.6 golf engine
also a if got?? speedo cable drive the nylon gear fits in the box managed to loose mine in my cab??

cheers barry
Back to top Go down
bridgedubber
Dodgy Dubber
bridgedubber

mk2 golf parts Empty
PostSubject: Re: mk2 golf parts   mk2 golf parts Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 7:45 pm

ok i should add that all parts are gti spec as all my mk2's have been gti's 8v and 16v.

i scrapped a gti block not long ago that could of been used for the crank.

sorry
Back to top Go down
bridgedubber
Dodgy Dubber
bridgedubber

mk2 golf parts Empty
PostSubject: Re: mk2 golf parts   mk2 golf parts Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 7:49 pm

oh and i think ive got one speedo cable and ill be keeping that as a spare for me.

however i think/sure vw still do the plastic ends that you describe. im pretty sure there also engine/box colour coded but a reg/chassis number should help you with that.
Back to top Go down

mk2 golf parts Empty
PostSubject: Re: mk2 golf parts   mk2 golf parts Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 7:54 pm

cheers mate for letting use know. and the speedo drive i have priced then up but i like to put few pounds in someones pockets i know than some other place..
me's silly like that..

cheers
Back to top Go down
clarkiedub
Dodgy Dubber
clarkiedub

mk2 golf parts Empty
PostSubject: Re: mk2 golf parts   mk2 golf parts Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 2:20 pm

hi bud

im after the bottom panel on the front which the splitter screws onto. if you have a good con one id like it

cheers
adam
Back to top Go down
bridgedubber
Dodgy Dubber
bridgedubber

mk2 golf parts Empty
PostSubject: Re: mk2 golf parts   mk2 golf parts Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 5:26 am

clarkiedub- i have one it will need a spray due it being black, this could be done with a bit of primer and red colour match paint.
Back to top Go down
clarkiedub
Dodgy Dubber
clarkiedub

mk2 golf parts Empty
PostSubject: Re: mk2 golf parts   mk2 golf parts Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 12:57 pm

is it in good nick? ill have it if you can keep it for a few weeks, going back to uni today so ill have it next time im back
Back to top Go down
JIMBO
Dodgy Dubber
JIMBO

mk2 golf parts Empty
PostSubject: Re: mk2 golf parts   mk2 golf parts Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 4:10 pm

hi mate, im after front and rear small bumpers, front valance and gti lower front spoiler ASAP. let me know dude. mk2 golf parts Icon_smile
Back to top Go down
bridgedubber
Dodgy Dubber
bridgedubber

mk2 golf parts Empty
PostSubject: Re: mk2 golf parts   mk2 golf parts Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 5:06 pm

so thats 2 people who want the front valence.

ill check the condition of the valence i have. it may have a bit of surface rust.

otherwsie i have some small bumpers gbut i wanna keep them too (in case of a future project/makeova i have in mind )
Back to top Go down
JIMBO
Dodgy Dubber
JIMBO

mk2 golf parts Empty
PostSubject: Re: mk2 golf parts   mk2 golf parts Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 5:50 pm

i dont mind about surface rust! how much?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

mk2 golf parts Empty
PostSubject: Re: mk2 golf parts   mk2 golf parts Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

mk2 golf parts
Page 1 of 1