The Coolest Bunch Of Dubbers 2013 :)
*** Club meets 2013 are on the 2nd sunday of every month at the Angel pub in Watlington!! Why not come along and say hi :-) ***
*** Club meets 2013 are on the 2nd sunday of every month at the Angel pub in Watlington!! Why not come along and say hi :-) ***
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FacebookHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sup guys Rasta All club meets will be held at the Woolpack pub on the second Sunday of every month from 1pm onwards. See you there, *Trouble*

Black Horse Meet on 25th is CANCELED!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dodgy Dubber

Black Horse Meet on 25th is CANCELED!! Empty
PostSubject: Black Horse Meet on 25th is CANCELED!!   Black Horse Meet on 25th is CANCELED!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 7:37 pm

Hi everyone, we have chosen to cancel the meet on the 25th April at the Black Horse as a large amount of us have chosen to attend Big Bang (including myself) this wasnt planned but more and more have now chosen to go.

Me and Trouble however have been visiting local campsites to find a location for a replacement meet the weekend after and as its a bank holiday we will be arranging it for Sunday 2nd - Monday 3rd May.

I will keep you all posted...
Back to top Go down

Black Horse Meet on 25th is CANCELED!!
Page 1 of 1