The Coolest Bunch Of Dubbers 2013 :)
*** Club meets 2013 are on the 2nd sunday of every month at the Angel pub in Watlington!! Why not come along and say hi :-) ***
*** Club meets 2013 are on the 2nd sunday of every month at the Angel pub in Watlington!! Why not come along and say hi :-) ***
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FacebookHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sup guys Rasta All club meets will be held at the Woolpack pub on the second Sunday of every month from 1pm onwards. See you there, *Trouble*

Custom wheel re-furbs, spraying and shotblasting

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
JIMBO
Dodgy Dubber
JIMBO

Custom wheel re-furbs, spraying and shotblasting Empty
PostSubject: Custom wheel re-furbs, spraying and shotblasting   Custom wheel re-furbs, spraying and shotblasting Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 9:35 pm

hi guys im james for those who havent met me yet, as a job on the side me and my best mate are offering you the services listed as per title plus many more, the company my mate works for have been spraying and making parts for Saleen for the past few years so are very trusted and second to none on workmanship!

Shotblasting rockercovers, intake manifolds, brackets, wheels, engine parts and pretty much anything you can think of?

Spraying on any part will be shotblasted first before bieng finished in your desired colour or finish! (gloss,metallic,matte,crackle etc...)

The possibilities are endless!

Prices are Per item and discount for multiple items! Custom wheel re-furbs, spraying and shotblasting Icon_smile

heres a few pics of some recent parts and wheels

Pm me for prices!

Or give me a call on 07889160779

Cheers guys James Custom wheel re-furbs, spraying and shotblasting 51732

Custom wheel re-furbs, spraying and shotblasting Iphonepics2126

Custom wheel re-furbs, spraying and shotblasting Iphonepics2119

Custom wheel re-furbs, spraying and shotblasting Teledials1

Custom wheel re-furbs, spraying and shotblasting Gregswheel2

Custom wheel re-furbs, spraying and shotblasting Iphonepics2116

Custom wheel re-furbs, spraying and shotblasting Iphonepics2

Custom wheel re-furbs, spraying and shotblasting Steelspainted3

heres a colour chart that we use, if the desired colours not on there give me a shout and i'll be able to get it Custom wheel re-furbs, spraying and shotblasting Icon_smile

Custom wheel re-furbs, spraying and shotblasting Colorchart
Back to top Go down
k4rltdi
Dodgy Dubber
k4rltdi

PostSubject: Re: Custom wheel re-furbs, spraying and shotblasting   Custom wheel re-furbs, spraying and shotblasting Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 8:31 pm

thats handy 2 no bud, myt wheels r in desperate need of a refurb, do u come 2 lynn alot?
Back to top Go down
JIMBO
Dodgy Dubber
JIMBO

PostSubject: Re: Custom wheel re-furbs, spraying and shotblasting   Custom wheel re-furbs, spraying and shotblasting Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 10:56 pm

i come through lynn every friday on the way home from work. send me a few pics of the wheels and i'll price you up mate Custom wheel re-furbs, spraying and shotblasting Icon_smile
Back to top Go down
vdubburf
Dodgy Dubber
vdubburf

PostSubject: Re: Custom wheel re-furbs, spraying and shotblasting   Custom wheel re-furbs, spraying and shotblasting Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 1:02 pm

ive got a set of borbet "A" which id like refurbed, if you could get me a price that would be jubbly!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
JIMBO
Dodgy Dubber
JIMBO

PostSubject: Re: Custom wheel re-furbs, spraying and shotblasting   Custom wheel re-furbs, spraying and shotblasting Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 4:27 pm

pm'd Custom wheel re-furbs, spraying and shotblasting Icon_smile
Back to top Go down
k4rltdi
Dodgy Dubber
k4rltdi

PostSubject: Re: Custom wheel re-furbs, spraying and shotblasting   Custom wheel re-furbs, spraying and shotblasting Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 7:39 pm

okey dokey then mate cheers
Back to top Go down
k4rltdi
Dodgy Dubber
k4rltdi

PostSubject: Re: Custom wheel re-furbs, spraying and shotblasting   Custom wheel re-furbs, spraying and shotblasting Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 9:10 pm

2 b honest mate it wud beta if u actually c the wheels as 1 of them got covered in brake dust n i only cleaned the face of it as it was 2 thick on the back 4 me 2 remove so pics wudnt show wot reli needs doin
Back to top Go down
JIMBO
Dodgy Dubber
JIMBO

PostSubject: Re: Custom wheel re-furbs, spraying and shotblasting   Custom wheel re-furbs, spraying and shotblasting Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 10:03 pm

as long as thiers no bad kerbing on the wheels it doesnt matter. they will be blasted back to bare metal! what colour do you have in mind??
Back to top Go down
k4rltdi
Dodgy Dubber
k4rltdi

PostSubject: Re: Custom wheel re-furbs, spraying and shotblasting   Custom wheel re-furbs, spraying and shotblasting Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 9:27 am

okey dokey mate ill try get sum decent pics
Back to top Go down
k4rltdi
Dodgy Dubber
k4rltdi

PostSubject: Re: Custom wheel re-furbs, spraying and shotblasting   Custom wheel re-furbs, spraying and shotblasting Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 9:37 am

id lyk even black or grafite grey
Back to top Go down
JIMBO
Dodgy Dubber
JIMBO

PostSubject: Re: Custom wheel re-furbs, spraying and shotblasting   Custom wheel re-furbs, spraying and shotblasting Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 9:38 am

No worries got both of them colours! The choice is yours at the end of the day! Just let me know when and what you want to do Very Happy
Back to top Go down
badboyjim
Dodgy Dubber
badboyjim

PostSubject: Re: Custom wheel re-furbs, spraying and shotblasting   Custom wheel re-furbs, spraying and shotblasting Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 2:17 am

Custom wheel re-furbs, spraying and shotblasting 234758 hey dude..got four original steelies on my mk1 jetta that need refurbed...just stripped and silvered...ballpark figure boss? cheers jimmy.
Back to top Go down
JIMBO
Dodgy Dubber
JIMBO

PostSubject: Re: Custom wheel re-furbs, spraying and shotblasting   Custom wheel re-furbs, spraying and shotblasting Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 11:56 am

hi mate, i'll have a look see if we have any silver lying around, if i do it'll be £20 per wheel shot blasted and painted mate. Custom wheel re-furbs, spraying and shotblasting Icon_smile
Back to top Go down
badboyjim
Dodgy Dubber
badboyjim

PostSubject: Re: Custom wheel re-furbs, spraying and shotblasting   Custom wheel re-furbs, spraying and shotblasting Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 12:01 pm

Custom wheel re-furbs, spraying and shotblasting 234758 sounds good...i'll get 'em off this week...where do you want me to bring 'em. my no is 07856568576
Back to top Go down
JIMBO
Dodgy Dubber
JIMBO

PostSubject: Re: Custom wheel re-furbs, spraying and shotblasting   Custom wheel re-furbs, spraying and shotblasting Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 12:19 pm

i'll have to have a look through my planner first mate and see when i can fit you in. i'll let you know later today mate.
Back to top Go down
badboyjim
Dodgy Dubber
badboyjim

PostSubject: Re: Custom wheel re-furbs, spraying and shotblasting   Custom wheel re-furbs, spraying and shotblasting Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 1:21 pm

Custom wheel re-furbs, spraying and shotblasting 234758 cheers dude...but if i get the right money in the meantime it'll go! lol
Back to top Go down
badboyjim
Dodgy Dubber
badboyjim

PostSubject: Re: Custom wheel re-furbs, spraying and shotblasting   Custom wheel re-furbs, spraying and shotblasting Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 7:56 pm

dude still want those steels done and now got set of porsche cookie cutters need just blasted. problem is they got polished lip...is there any way you can blast the centres and backs without hurting the mirror lip?
Back to top Go down
JIMBO
Dodgy Dubber
JIMBO

PostSubject: Re: Custom wheel re-furbs, spraying and shotblasting   Custom wheel re-furbs, spraying and shotblasting Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 7:09 pm

yeah no worries mate will be £50 all in. can do as soon as your ready!
Back to top Go down
hasekna
Dodgy Dubber
hasekna

PostSubject: Re: Custom wheel re-furbs, spraying and shotblasting   Custom wheel re-furbs, spraying and shotblasting Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 8:13 pm

Will these services still be avaliable once you've gone to scotland?
Back to top Go down
JIMBO
Dodgy Dubber
JIMBO

PostSubject: Re: Custom wheel re-furbs, spraying and shotblasting   Custom wheel re-furbs, spraying and shotblasting Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 8:53 pm

yeah they will but there going to be less frequent! for obvious reasons! Custom wheel re-furbs, spraying and shotblasting Icon_smile
Back to top Go down
badboyjim
Dodgy Dubber
badboyjim

PostSubject: Re: Custom wheel re-furbs, spraying and shotblasting   Custom wheel re-furbs, spraying and shotblasting Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 11:34 pm

Custom wheel re-furbs, spraying and shotblasting 234758 your number still end in 79?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Custom wheel re-furbs, spraying and shotblasting   Custom wheel re-furbs, spraying and shotblasting Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Custom wheel re-furbs, spraying and shotblasting
Page 1 of 1