The Coolest Bunch Of Dubbers 2013 :)
*** Club meets 2013 are on the 2nd sunday of every month at the Angel pub in Watlington!! Why not come along and say hi :-) ***
*** Club meets 2013 are on the 2nd sunday of every month at the Angel pub in Watlington!! Why not come along and say hi :-) ***
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FacebookHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sup guys Rasta All club meets will be held at the Woolpack pub on the second Sunday of every month from 1pm onwards. See you there, *Trouble*

info please

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
dave89
Dodgy Dubber
dave89

info please Empty
PostSubject: info please   info please Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 2:46 pm

what is a fuel injection rail????? does this cost much to fix???

cheers info please Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
Dodgy Dubber

info please Empty
PostSubject: Re: info please   info please Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 6:08 pm

info please 140

A fuel injection rail aint alot dude, about £20. This is a pic of 1 for a Mk3 but the Mk4 wont be alot different. Its the rail that sits over the injectors. Just buy I and you should be able to just clip/bolt it straight on. info please Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
dave89
Dodgy Dubber
dave89

info please Empty
PostSubject: Re: info please   info please Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 8:40 pm

cheers matey well ive bin looking at this tidy lil mk2 but thats wot it needs or so it say but i mite go have a look sometime cuz pics can bring the best out in a car and it could be a shed!!!!!!!!!! lol
Back to top Go down
bridgedubber
Dodgy Dubber
bridgedubber

info please Empty
PostSubject: Re: info please   info please Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 7:11 am

why do they say its the rail?

the easiest way to fix this is to remove the inlet manifold and all the injectors and then re-fit. to ensure all the injectors are correctly seated get 4 new injector o-rings from gsf for about 20p each. failing that if there is a running problem though it could be the injectors themselves.

if this is the case there is a place in holbeach that can clean them to ensure they flow right failing that they cost about 30-40-50 quid each brand new. i bought some a few years ago but cant remember exactly how much i paid
Back to top Go down
Dodgy Dubber

info please Empty
PostSubject: Re: info please   info please Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 8:56 am

Yeah If its got a running problem then It all may just need re fitting, cant see how the rail itself is broken unless its visably snapped or broken in some way.
Back to top Go down
bridgedubber
Dodgy Dubber
bridgedubber

info please Empty
PostSubject: Re: info please   info please Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 3:54 pm

thats my thoughts.

its plastic on a mk2.

injector seating can be a pain in the arse speaking from exerience.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

info please Empty
PostSubject: Re: info please   info please Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

info please
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Coolest Bunch Of Dubbers 2013 :) :: Whats Up Wit Ya Dub? :: Whats Ya Problem-
Jump to: