The Coolest Bunch Of Dubbers 2013 :)
*** Club meets 2013 are on the 2nd sunday of every month at the Angel pub in Watlington!! Why not come along and say hi :-) ***
*** Club meets 2013 are on the 2nd sunday of every month at the Angel pub in Watlington!! Why not come along and say hi :-) ***
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FacebookHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sup guys Rasta All club meets will be held at the Woolpack pub on the second Sunday of every month from 1pm onwards. See you there, *Trouble*

dodgy knees

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Trouble
Club Founder
Club Founder
Trouble

dodgy knees Empty
PostSubject: dodgy knees   dodgy knees Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 8:06 pm

dodgy knees Icon_scratch yo guys as from the sherringham swimming photos you will have seen my knees are mashed ,especialy my left one lol ,anyhoo i went to the hospital a couple of days ago and had ten large syringefulls drained from it and now i have a saggy tit for a knee lol,i am well gutted as it looked like a boob implant which was jubbly to sgueeze and now its like ma nans left titty dodgy knees Icon_scratch
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/group.php?gid=187757558998
alan clark
Dubber

dodgy knees Empty
PostSubject: Re: dodgy knees   dodgy knees Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 8:17 pm

bet that hurt haven that done it devantly looker like a tit when you was showing it off last wkend at the sand boy had the drive shaffed done on my mk 3 just need to find some new rims and need to slam it for the sheringham meet cnt wait would any one give me a hand to lower it when i get my springs dodgy knees Icon_cool
Back to top Go down
kingjeb
Dodgy Dubber
kingjeb

dodgy knees Empty
PostSubject: Re: dodgy knees   dodgy knees Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 9:08 pm

what springs are you after? i'll help you matey i'm in lynn too
Back to top Go down
alan clark
Dubber

dodgy knees Empty
PostSubject: Re: dodgy knees   dodgy knees Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 11:03 pm

im after 60mm springs or 40 mm springs cheers dodgy knees Icon_cool
Back to top Go down
kingjeb
Dodgy Dubber
kingjeb

dodgy knees Empty
PostSubject: Re: dodgy knees   dodgy knees Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 12:55 pm

i got both dude, let meknow
Back to top Go down
Barbeeboy
Dodgy Dubber
Barbeeboy

dodgy knees Empty
PostSubject: Re: dodgy knees   dodgy knees Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 10:34 pm

I have some rims if you want the original VW ones they are 5 spoke mk 3 wheels dodgy knees Icon_wink
Back to top Go down
vdubburf
Dodgy Dubber
vdubburf

dodgy knees Empty
PostSubject: Re: dodgy knees   dodgy knees Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 9:21 am

Trouble wrote:
and now i have a saggy tit for a knee lol,i am well gutted as it looked like a boob implant which was jubbly to sgueeze and now its like ma nans left titty dodgy knees Icon_scratch

dodgy knees Lol i love that quote, makes me laff!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

dodgy knees Empty
PostSubject: Re: dodgy knees   dodgy knees Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

dodgy knees
Page 1 of 1