The Coolest Bunch Of Dubbers 2013 :)
*** Club meets 2013 are on the 2nd sunday of every month at the Angel pub in Watlington!! Why not come along and say hi :-) ***
*** Club meets 2013 are on the 2nd sunday of every month at the Angel pub in Watlington!! Why not come along and say hi :-) ***
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FacebookHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sup guys Rasta All club meets will be held at the Woolpack pub on the second Sunday of every month from 1pm onwards. See you there, *Trouble*

email saying my account has been deleted????

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mal666
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
mal666

email saying my account has been deleted???? Empty
PostSubject: email saying my account has been deleted????   email saying my account has been deleted???? Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 5:19 pm

had an email sent yesterday from dodgy dubbers aka the coolect bunch of buggerz around sayin my account on here had been de-activated due to lack of activity........... email saying my account has been deleted???? 468688
Back to top Go down
Dodgy Dubber

email saying my account has been deleted???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: email saying my account has been deleted????   email saying my account has been deleted???? Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 9:10 am

email saying my account has been deleted???? Icon_scratch Alright dude, Im on it marn. Just a glitch with something. You aint been deactivated as you are still posting. I also got the email and so did Foxy so it maybe that everyone has received a deactivation email.

This might be because something in the forum settings is set to send an email out automatically, I dont know. As I built the forum and am the only one that can moderate it Ill look into it and find out what the problem is. email saying my account has been deleted???? Icon_biggrin

Dont Worry Marn, email saying my account has been deleted???? 719403 Carry On email saying my account has been deleted???? 655748
Back to top Go down

email saying my account has been deleted????
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Coolest Bunch Of Dubbers 2013 :) :: Whats Up Wit Ya Dub? :: Whats Ya Problem-
Jump to: