The Coolest Bunch Of Dubbers 2013 :)
*** Club meets 2013 are on the 2nd sunday of every month at the Angel pub in Watlington!! Why not come along and say hi :-) ***
*** Club meets 2013 are on the 2nd sunday of every month at the Angel pub in Watlington!! Why not come along and say hi :-) ***
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FacebookHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sup guys Rasta All club meets will be held at the Woolpack pub on the second Sunday of every month from 1pm onwards. See you there, *Trouble*

LOADS OF STUFF FOR SALE...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dodgy Dubber

LOADS OF STUFF FOR SALE... Empty
PostSubject: LOADS OF STUFF FOR SALE...   LOADS OF STUFF FOR SALE... Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 9:35 am

Guys, got a long list of stuff I want shifted. Most of this stuff is just never used... Please make me an offer for bits not priced.

Golf Mk2 Headlights
Polo Mk3 Dashboard
JVJ 7" In Car Screen + PS2 + Power Converter + Wiring to fit in Car. =POSSIBLY SOLD
8 Piece Halfords Professional Skrewdriver Set (still in wrapper) lol.. =SOLD
Sky+ Box with Remote - £20 =POSSIBLE!! BARRY??
17" Computer Flatscreen - £30
Yamaha Surround Sound Home Cinema System.. (I paid £480) Would like - £180 =NOW KEEPING
Jailbroken iPhone with crack in the corner of the screen, Suade case, Boxed with booklets, £150
Yamaha DVD-S559 Player.
Nintendo Wii Console + Wii Sports game + 1 Game, Complete and boxed - £150
Nintendo Wii Fit, Boxed - £80

These next few maybe for ebay,

R M Williams, Drover hand made Autralian dealer boots in waxed brown (RRP.£200) Would like £100
SOLD
R M Williams, Comfort Craftsman Australian dealer boots in Black (RRP.£190) Would like £90
SOLD
Zamberlan Vioz GT size 43 (RRP.£160)
SOLD
LaCross Wellies (RRP.£90) Would like £15.
Back to top Go down
Dodgy Dubber

LOADS OF STUFF FOR SALE... Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOADS OF STUFF FOR SALE...   LOADS OF STUFF FOR SALE... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 7:52 am

Come on Guys have a look, make an offer... Want to get rid of this stuff!!!!
Back to top Go down

LOADS OF STUFF FOR SALE...
Page 1 of 1