The Coolest Bunch Of Dubbers 2013 :)
*** Club meets 2013 are on the 2nd sunday of every month at the Angel pub in Watlington!! Why not come along and say hi :-) ***
*** Club meets 2013 are on the 2nd sunday of every month at the Angel pub in Watlington!! Why not come along and say hi :-) ***
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FacebookHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sup guys Rasta All club meets will be held at the Woolpack pub on the second Sunday of every month from 1pm onwards. See you there, *Trouble*

Legal standing on rear windows???

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
benjaminheavey
Dodgy Dubber
benjaminheavey

Legal standing on rear windows??? Empty
PostSubject: Legal standing on rear windows???   Legal standing on rear windows??? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 1:59 pm

looking to remove all 3 windows (inc boot) in next golfand repalce with steel does anyone know how i stand legally with this??? as in can i do and do they need to be able to see out again ??
Back to top Go down
Dodgy Dubber

PostSubject: Re: Legal standing on rear windows???   Legal standing on rear windows??? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 2:01 pm

I would have thought you would have had problems blanking out your back window but I aint sure dude.... There are many vans that have the rear view blanked...
Back to top Go down
badboyjim
Dodgy Dubber
badboyjim

PostSubject: Re: Legal standing on rear windows???   Legal standing on rear windows??? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 2:05 pm

Legal standing on rear windows??? Icon_scratch Legal standing on rear windows??? Icon_scratch Legal standing on rear windows??? 234758 as long as you have reasonable rear view side mirrors you should be ok.may have to re-register as a van tho.check dvla website.
Back to top Go down
benjaminheavey
Dodgy Dubber
benjaminheavey

PostSubject: Re: Legal standing on rear windows???   Legal standing on rear windows??? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 2:07 pm

I know it just i know if there was a convoy of car my next golf would be the one getting nicked even if some one's exhaust was hanging on the ground, my plan is to turn a mk3 from nothing into a armoured Dub with mess over the three front windows and no windows in the back and a top box conversion on the roof
Back to top Go down
badboyjim
Dodgy Dubber
badboyjim

PostSubject: Re: Legal standing on rear windows???   Legal standing on rear windows??? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 2:10 pm

Legal standing on rear windows??? 234758 machine gun turret man!
Back to top Go down
benjaminheavey
Dodgy Dubber
benjaminheavey

PostSubject: Re: Legal standing on rear windows???   Legal standing on rear windows??? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 2:15 pm

maybe thought i would show mk3 still had a future lol
Back to top Go down
badboyjim
Dodgy Dubber
badboyjim

PostSubject: Re: Legal standing on rear windows???   Legal standing on rear windows??? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 2:38 pm

Legal standing on rear windows??? 234758 dude remember the 'warthog' landrovers used in belfast during the troubles?..google it for pics...that would be an awesome look man,mesh over the windows/armoured car style!! love it.i'll help out with that.
Back to top Go down
benjaminheavey
Dodgy Dubber
benjaminheavey

PostSubject: Re: Legal standing on rear windows???   Legal standing on rear windows??? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 3:10 pm

all i need help with atm is trying to find a mk3 that motable for 200 and im using the back side of my current golf as a trailer and building a small command area in
Back to top Go down
benjaminheavey
Dodgy Dubber
benjaminheavey

PostSubject: Re: Legal standing on rear windows???   Legal standing on rear windows??? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 6:53 pm

so help would be great if you can find me a really cheap golf mk3 with a mot
Back to top Go down
GTijon
Dodgy Dubber
GTijon

PostSubject: Re: Legal standing on rear windows???   Legal standing on rear windows??? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 9:35 pm

How cheap you looking...?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/GTijon
benjaminheavey
Dodgy Dubber
benjaminheavey

PostSubject: Re: Legal standing on rear windows???   Legal standing on rear windows??? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 10:18 pm

200 really just i have to buy my new work and social run around too
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Legal standing on rear windows???   Legal standing on rear windows??? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Legal standing on rear windows???
Page 1 of 1