The Coolest Bunch Of Dubbers 2013 :)
*** Club meets 2013 are on the 2nd sunday of every month at the Angel pub in Watlington!! Why not come along and say hi :-) ***
*** Club meets 2013 are on the 2nd sunday of every month at the Angel pub in Watlington!! Why not come along and say hi :-) ***
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FacebookHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sup guys Rasta All club meets will be held at the Woolpack pub on the second Sunday of every month from 1pm onwards. See you there, *Trouble*

Diagnostic Testing Vw, Audi, Skoda and Seat

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
benjaminheavey
Dodgy Dubber
benjaminheavey

Diagnostic Testing Vw, Audi, Skoda and Seat Empty
PostSubject: Diagnostic Testing Vw, Audi, Skoda and Seat   Diagnostic Testing Vw, Audi, Skoda and Seat Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 2:35 am

If you think you have a problems with your dub and its in the list below then grab me when I am at one of the meets or shows and ill do a diagnostic test for ya there and then with the laptop, don't worry I wont demand 30 odd pounds out of ya just a drink will do me.

Youll be surprised what I can find out though your ECU

Vw's

Golf MK2
Golf MK3
Golf Mk4
Bora
Beetle
Corrado
Polo MK3
Polo MK4
Lupo
Caddy (not 2k)
Jetta MK3
Jetta MK4
Passat MK3
Passat MK4
Transporter T3
Transporter T4
Transporter T5

Audi

A2
A3 (not 8P)
A4 (not B7)
A6 (not C6/4F)
A8 (not D3/4E)
Q7
S2,S3
TT
Alhambra
Altea (not 5P)

Seat

Arosa
Cordoba
Ibiza
Inca
Leon MK1,MK2 (not 1P)

Skodas

Octavia Mk1, MK2 (not 1Z)
Fabia
Felicia

Last edited by benjaminheavey on Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
dave89
Dodgy Dubber
dave89

PostSubject: Re: Diagnostic Testing Vw, Audi, Skoda and Seat   Diagnostic Testing Vw, Audi, Skoda and Seat Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 4:13 pm

i need my service bleeper reset can you do that mate? Diagnostic Testing Vw, Audi, Skoda and Seat Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
benjaminheavey
Dodgy Dubber
benjaminheavey

PostSubject: Re: Diagnostic Testing Vw, Audi, Skoda and Seat   Diagnostic Testing Vw, Audi, Skoda and Seat Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 4:28 pm

Im sure that not a problem ill try it on my new MK4 at the weekend or tonight on my mates MK4 at work and ill let you know
Back to top Go down
dave89
Dodgy Dubber
dave89

PostSubject: Re: Diagnostic Testing Vw, Audi, Skoda and Seat   Diagnostic Testing Vw, Audi, Skoda and Seat Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 4:32 pm

ok buddy
Back to top Go down
Worzel Dubbage
Dodgy Dubber
Worzel Dubbage

PostSubject: Re: Diagnostic Testing Vw, Audi, Skoda and Seat   Diagnostic Testing Vw, Audi, Skoda and Seat Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 4:45 pm

yea mate sounds handy, might have to hit you up on one of those fangled hi tech gizmo scans Diagnostic Testing Vw, Audi, Skoda and Seat Icon_cool
Back to top Go down
benjaminheavey
Dodgy Dubber
benjaminheavey

PostSubject: Re: Diagnostic Testing Vw, Audi, Skoda and Seat   Diagnostic Testing Vw, Audi, Skoda and Seat Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 10:36 pm

no problem
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Diagnostic Testing Vw, Audi, Skoda and Seat   Diagnostic Testing Vw, Audi, Skoda and Seat Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Diagnostic Testing Vw, Audi, Skoda and Seat
Page 1 of 1