The Coolest Bunch Of Dubbers 2013 :)
*** Club meets 2013 are on the 2nd sunday of every month at the Angel pub in Watlington!! Why not come along and say hi :-) ***
*** Club meets 2013 are on the 2nd sunday of every month at the Angel pub in Watlington!! Why not come along and say hi :-) ***
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FacebookHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sup guys Rasta All club meets will be held at the Woolpack pub on the second Sunday of every month from 1pm onwards. See you there, *Trouble*

HELP CRASHED GOLF TURBO!!!!!!

Go down 
+2
dave89
bealzy20vt
6 posters
AuthorMessage
bealzy20vt
Dodgy Dubber
bealzy20vt

HELP CRASHED GOLF TURBO!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: HELP CRASHED GOLF TURBO!!!!!!   HELP CRASHED GOLF TURBO!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 8:37 pm

Hi guys
I'm in need of a MASSIVE favor off of somebody!!!!
i've crashed my golf tonight and need a standard set of alloys and a standard set of front brakes as i haven't declared them and the insurance company are coming to look at it in a couple of days.........
PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!! HELP CRASHED GOLF TURBO!!!!!! Icon_cry HELP CRASHED GOLF TURBO!!!!!! Icon_cry HELP CRASHED GOLF TURBO!!!!!! Icon_cry HELP CRASHED GOLF TURBO!!!!!! Icon_cry
Back to top Go down
dave89
Dodgy Dubber
dave89

PostSubject: Re: HELP CRASHED GOLF TURBO!!!!!!   HELP CRASHED GOLF TURBO!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 9:21 pm

bloody hell mate was it you i see this mornin on the a10 bout 6ish????

umm i have a set of 16's standard wot came on amys mk4 1.4 dunno if they're the same alloy what came on yours????
Back to top Go down
clarkiedub
Dodgy Dubber
clarkiedub

PostSubject: Re: HELP CRASHED GOLF TURBO!!!!!!   HELP CRASHED GOLF TURBO!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 10:04 pm

this on the southgates mate? ashley said he had just passed a silver mk4 that had just been in a crash..u ok man?
Back to top Go down
badboyjim
Dodgy Dubber
badboyjim

PostSubject: Re: HELP CRASHED GOLF TURBO!!!!!!   HELP CRASHED GOLF TURBO!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 10:19 pm

no way man...gutted hope everyone ok.
Back to top Go down
bealzy20vt
Dodgy Dubber
bealzy20vt

PostSubject: Re: HELP CRASHED GOLF TURBO!!!!!!   HELP CRASHED GOLF TURBO!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 10:23 pm

have you got any pics dave?? yeah it happened on the southgates totally wrote the mini off i hit tho
Back to top Go down
dave89
Dodgy Dubber
dave89

PostSubject: Re: HELP CRASHED GOLF TURBO!!!!!!   HELP CRASHED GOLF TURBO!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 12:36 am

umm im at work mate so wont be able to get any shots ill see wot i can do
Back to top Go down
dave89
Dodgy Dubber
dave89

PostSubject: Re: HELP CRASHED GOLF TURBO!!!!!!   HELP CRASHED GOLF TURBO!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 12:38 am

Back to top Go down
bealzy20vt
Dodgy Dubber
bealzy20vt

PostSubject: Re: HELP CRASHED GOLF TURBO!!!!!!   HELP CRASHED GOLF TURBO!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 9:52 am

how much you looking for them buddy?
Back to top Go down
dave89
Dodgy Dubber
dave89

PostSubject: Re: HELP CRASHED GOLF TURBO!!!!!!   HELP CRASHED GOLF TURBO!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 6:04 pm

sorry for late delay been sleepin lol

i wasnt selling them mate they are my birds wheels i fort you wanted to borrow them? i dont mind lending them but like i said to paul 1.8t i would need them back and dunno if the insurance company will take the car with em still on??
Back to top Go down
benjaminheavey
Dodgy Dubber
benjaminheavey

PostSubject: Re: HELP CRASHED GOLF TURBO!!!!!!   HELP CRASHED GOLF TURBO!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 6:39 pm

probably but in most caes you can buy the whole car back off them for about 50-100 depending on car
Back to top Go down
bealzy20vt
Dodgy Dubber
bealzy20vt

PostSubject: Re: HELP CRASHED GOLF TURBO!!!!!!   HELP CRASHED GOLF TURBO!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 7:12 pm

Got it sorted now cheers dave. i managed to get a set of alloys full standard suspension and a standard set of front brakes for £200 i thought that was a bargin HELP CRASHED GOLF TURBO!!!!!! Icon_lol
It's gone now insurance had it recovered to gladwins........ So now i've just gotta wait and see HELP CRASHED GOLF TURBO!!!!!! Icon_cry HELP CRASHED GOLF TURBO!!!!!! Icon_cry HELP CRASHED GOLF TURBO!!!!!! Icon_cry HELP CRASHED GOLF TURBO!!!!!! Icon_cry
Has anyone got a caddy for sale????????? I might have an engine to put in 1 and with some serious arch work maybe have it rolling on 18's??????
HELP CRASHED GOLF TURBO!!!!!! Lol HELP CRASHED GOLF TURBO!!!!!! Lol
Back to top Go down
badboyjim
Dodgy Dubber
badboyjim

PostSubject: Re: HELP CRASHED GOLF TURBO!!!!!!   HELP CRASHED GOLF TURBO!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 7:33 pm

HELP CRASHED GOLF TURBO!!!!!! 234758 dude,if you get the car back n wanna sell the lump let me know...
Back to top Go down
dave89
Dodgy Dubber
dave89

PostSubject: Re: HELP CRASHED GOLF TURBO!!!!!!   HELP CRASHED GOLF TURBO!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 9:15 pm

bealzy20vt wrote:
Got it sorted now cheers dave. i managed to get a set of alloys full standard suspension and a standard set of front brakes for £200 i thought that was a bargin HELP CRASHED GOLF TURBO!!!!!! Icon_lol
It's gone now insurance had it recovered to gladwins........ So now i've just gotta wait and see HELP CRASHED GOLF TURBO!!!!!! Icon_cry HELP CRASHED GOLF TURBO!!!!!! Icon_cry HELP CRASHED GOLF TURBO!!!!!! Icon_cry HELP CRASHED GOLF TURBO!!!!!! Icon_cry
Has anyone got a caddy for sale????????? I might have an engine to put in 1 and with some serious arch work maybe have it rolling on 18's??????
HELP CRASHED GOLF TURBO!!!!!! Lol HELP CRASHED GOLF TURBO!!!!!! Lol

are you going to buy the whole car back??? paul said he will buy your brakes for his black mk4 if they aint fooked lol
Back to top Go down
dave89
Dodgy Dubber
dave89

PostSubject: Re: HELP CRASHED GOLF TURBO!!!!!!   HELP CRASHED GOLF TURBO!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 9:17 pm

didnt see your other post.
Back to top Go down
djashleyd
Dodgy Dubber
djashleyd

PostSubject: bealzy i know where!   HELP CRASHED GOLF TURBO!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 12:39 am

Caddy 4 sale £650 totally standard!
clean 4 spd diesel though!

Back to top Go down
djashleyd
Dodgy Dubber
djashleyd

PostSubject: also bealzy   HELP CRASHED GOLF TURBO!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 12:40 am

djashleyd wrote:

if u wanna sell wheels off ure mk4 gimme a shout dude!!
Back to top Go down
dave89
Dodgy Dubber
dave89

PostSubject: Re: HELP CRASHED GOLF TURBO!!!!!!   HELP CRASHED GOLF TURBO!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 2:32 am

djashleyd wrote:
djashleyd wrote:

if u wanna sell wheels off ure mk4 gimme a shout dude!!

who's selling a caddy????
Back to top Go down
djashleyd
Dodgy Dubber
djashleyd

PostSubject: caddy   HELP CRASHED GOLF TURBO!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 1:21 pm

a mate of myn who owns a small car repair garage...dont wanna give to much away iv had my eye on it too lol

but im sure if some one seriously wanted it id tell em where it is
Back to top Go down
dave89
Dodgy Dubber
dave89

PostSubject: Re: HELP CRASHED GOLF TURBO!!!!!!   HELP CRASHED GOLF TURBO!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 9:21 pm

ahhh i seeee!!!!!! lol

id love a project but i need to get the mk4 up to scratch first....... one step at a tym HELP CRASHED GOLF TURBO!!!!!! Lol
Back to top Go down
badboyjim
Dodgy Dubber
badboyjim

PostSubject: Re: HELP CRASHED GOLF TURBO!!!!!!   HELP CRASHED GOLF TURBO!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 10:00 pm

HELP CRASHED GOLF TURBO!!!!!! 234758 you get yer motor back off ins co yet bealzy?
Back to top Go down
djashleyd
Dodgy Dubber
djashleyd

PostSubject: Bealzy mk4   HELP CRASHED GOLF TURBO!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 1:14 pm

just spoke to aaron "bealzy" his car is written off but he has bought it back....step back savages one person at a time please! hahah dont think there will be ne probs sellin bits lol!
Back to top Go down
badboyjim
Dodgy Dubber
badboyjim

PostSubject: Re: HELP CRASHED GOLF TURBO!!!!!!   HELP CRASHED GOLF TURBO!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 1:27 pm

HELP CRASHED GOLF TURBO!!!!!! 234758 cool i want all the bits to swap the motor into my caddy!! engine,box,loom,ecu etc etc
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HELP CRASHED GOLF TURBO!!!!!!   HELP CRASHED GOLF TURBO!!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HELP CRASHED GOLF TURBO!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1