The Coolest Bunch Of Dubbers 2013 :)
*** Club meets 2013 are on the 2nd sunday of every month at the Angel pub in Watlington!! Why not come along and say hi :-) ***
*** Club meets 2013 are on the 2nd sunday of every month at the Angel pub in Watlington!! Why not come along and say hi :-) ***
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FacebookHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sup guys Rasta All club meets will be held at the Woolpack pub on the second Sunday of every month from 1pm onwards. See you there, *Trouble*

My mk4 Golf

Go down 
+2
badboyjim
djashleyd
6 posters
AuthorMessage
djashleyd
Dodgy Dubber
djashleyd

My mk4 Golf Empty
PostSubject: My mk4 Golf   My mk4 Golf Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 8:58 pm

Hello fellow Dubbers!!!

Iknow i havent been on a lot lately but with work being busy i havent had time....but that does mean i have pennys to spend! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Im going to be getting my Mk4 Golf ready for Bug Jam or that's the aim!
below im going to list bits i need and if you think you can help shout me!!

225 30 20 tyres at a decent price chepaest iv had in 180 each

4x tv screens 7inch max
ps3 slim line
blue top battery
power inverter

the car goes to see my paint man tomorrow an is getting booked in work starting friday.
im in need of a serious car cleaning kit too,what would you reccomend and where to buy it.....??

oh and some big front and rear brakes to sit pretty! as the golf is only a 1.8 lol lol!
look forward to seeing you all at our next meet xx much love

dont worry not being chavved Chav just some much needed ice and styling Cool Hippy Hippy
Back to top Go down
badboyjim
Dodgy Dubber
badboyjim

My mk4 Golf Empty
PostSubject: Re: My mk4 Golf   My mk4 Golf Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 10:20 pm

dude mal666 sellin ps3 on for sale bit
Back to top Go down
badboyjim
Dodgy Dubber
badboyjim

My mk4 Golf Empty
PostSubject: Re: My mk4 Golf   My mk4 Golf Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 10:21 pm

badboyjim wrote:
dude mal666 sellin ps3 on for sale bit

not mal...its worzel!! doh!
Back to top Go down
mal666
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
mal666

My mk4 Golf Empty
PostSubject: Re: My mk4 Golf   My mk4 Golf Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 9:10 am

guna say, im not sellin mine lol.
Back to top Go down
Dodgy Dubber

My mk4 Golf Empty
PostSubject: Re: My mk4 Golf   My mk4 Golf Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 2:36 pm

Iv got 1 7" Screen and a power inverter and should have all the wireing to fit the PS3 in the car. Not got a PS3 slimline but do have the old skool PS2 which still plays DVDs if you dont manage to get a slimline PS3 in time. My mk4 Golf Icon_king
Back to top Go down
Dodgy Dubber

My mk4 Golf Empty
PostSubject: Re: My mk4 Golf   My mk4 Golf Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 2:46 pm

Dude might sound silly although might also be a fogon cool idea. As you have 3 iPhones, why dont you sink an iphone holder in the dash which is linked to a USB headunit, then just plug in and play music videos and movies etc, but also stick an iPhone in each rear headrest, link them to the front so you can watch the same in the back. Then if you fill the 2 rear iPhones with tonnes of games they can also go independant and be used as games machines. The video quality is proper good so would look cool if they where possitioned Horizontally.

I realise the picture would be small but I still aint seen that bin done before. Everyone uses 7" monitors and games consoles etc.
Back to top Go down
GTijon
Dodgy Dubber
GTijon

My mk4 Golf Empty
PostSubject: Re: My mk4 Golf   My mk4 Golf Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 8:03 am

3 iphones...? Bit obsessive, isn't it...? lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/GTijon
hasekna
Dodgy Dubber
hasekna

My mk4 Golf Empty
PostSubject: Re: My mk4 Golf   My mk4 Golf Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 11:54 am

Is it a 1.8 20v or a 1.8 20v turbo?

If it's a turbo a lot of people go for 312mm discs from an Audi TT, think you need the carriers as well but it's cheap upgrade. There's also various sizes of porche/audi/ferrari brakes that can be adapted to fit. Theres also these brake upgrade kits http://www.venommotorsport.com/manufacturer_category.php?manufacturer=ECS&category=Brake which all use floating discs which I think look badass.
For more info visit this link http://uk-mkivs.net/forums/t/153276.aspx All credit goes to uk-mkivs for that one but that thread will tell you litterally everything you could know about mk4 brakes.
Back to top Go down
djashleyd
Dodgy Dubber
djashleyd

My mk4 Golf Empty
PostSubject: so far so good!!   My mk4 Golf Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 12:27 am

loads done loads more to do!!

cheers for all the help guys does ne one have a free set of mk4 golf fitment wheels and tyres i can use to roll my car in the booth on?? as myn are going for tyres and refurb and i have nothing to stand it on!!

cheers Question Question Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My mk4 Golf Empty
PostSubject: Re: My mk4 Golf   My mk4 Golf Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My mk4 Golf
Page 1 of 1