The Coolest Bunch Of Dubbers 2013 :)
*** Club meets 2013 are on the 2nd sunday of every month at the Angel pub in Watlington!! Why not come along and say hi :-) ***
*** Club meets 2013 are on the 2nd sunday of every month at the Angel pub in Watlington!! Why not come along and say hi :-) ***
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FacebookHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sup guys Rasta All club meets will be held at the Woolpack pub on the second Sunday of every month from 1pm onwards. See you there, *Trouble*

mk2 golf central locking

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ruth
Dodgy Dubber
ruth

mk2 golf central locking Empty
PostSubject: mk2 golf central locking   mk2 golf central locking Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 3:03 pm

hey,
my central locking has died mk2 golf central locking Icon_cry
I am going to get a new pump for it but does it matter if i get one from a 3door or not?

Thank youuuu mk2 golf central locking Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
http://www.dubgeneration.co.uk
benjaminheavey
Dodgy Dubber
benjaminheavey

PostSubject: Re: mk2 golf central locking   mk2 golf central locking Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 3:49 pm

a pump is a pump really dont think it would matter
Back to top Go down
GTijon
Dodgy Dubber
GTijon

PostSubject: Re: mk2 golf central locking   mk2 golf central locking Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 6:11 pm

I'd play it safe, if you've got a 5-door, then get the 5 door pump. It may have slight differences, due to the fact that a 5 door car will have more pneumatic solenoids.

The 3 door pump might be of a lower volume, and might not be man enough for the 5 door version.

Just my opinion, Ruth. They might be the same pump, like Benj says....
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/GTijon
GTijon
Dodgy Dubber
GTijon

PostSubject: Re: mk2 golf central locking   mk2 golf central locking Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 9:26 pm

GTijon wrote:
I'd play it safe, if you've got a 5-door, then get the 5 door pump. It may have slight differences, due to the fact that a 5 door car will have more pneumatic solenoids.

The 3 door pump might be of a lower volume, and might not be man enough for the 5 door version.

Just my opinion, Ruth. They might be the same pump, like Benj says....

Late addition....!!!!

Also, if you've got a 3 door, the 5 door pump could over-pressurise the solenoids and blow the seals, depending on the output of the pump...

Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/GTijon
ruth
Dodgy Dubber
ruth

PostSubject: Re: mk2 golf central locking   mk2 golf central locking Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 12:39 pm

managed to find one on ebay from a 3door so its ok i think lol!
should be here tomorrow so we shall see then mk2 golf central locking Icon_wink

Thank you mk2 golf central locking Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
Barbeeboy
Dodgy Dubber
Barbeeboy

PostSubject: Re: mk2 golf central locking   mk2 golf central locking Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 11:06 pm

Once you get it you can bring it around as well as the wheel and I'll help you and do it and we can double check the wheel's to mk2 golf central locking 499702
Back to top Go down
ruth
Dodgy Dubber
ruth

PostSubject: Re: mk2 golf central locking   mk2 golf central locking Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 9:37 am

Barbeeboy wrote:
Once you get it you can bring it around as well as the wheel and I'll help you and do it and we can double check the wheel's to mk2 golf central locking 499702

thank you mk2 golf central locking Icon_biggrin you are truely my fairy god mother mk2 golf central locking Icon_biggrin thank you thank you thank you mk2 golf central locking Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: mk2 golf central locking   mk2 golf central locking Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

mk2 golf central locking
Page 1 of 1