The Coolest Bunch Of Dubbers 2013 :)
*** Club meets 2013 are on the 2nd sunday of every month at the Angel pub in Watlington!! Why not come along and say hi :-) ***
*** Club meets 2013 are on the 2nd sunday of every month at the Angel pub in Watlington!! Why not come along and say hi :-) ***
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FacebookHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sup guys Rasta All club meets will be held at the Woolpack pub on the second Sunday of every month from 1pm onwards. See you there, *Trouble*

My Mk2 Jetta. NEEDS TO GO!!!. (MAKE ME AN OFFER)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dodgy Dubber

My Mk2 Jetta. NEEDS TO GO!!!. (MAKE ME AN OFFER) Empty
PostSubject: My Mk2 Jetta. NEEDS TO GO!!!. (MAKE ME AN OFFER)   My Mk2 Jetta. NEEDS TO GO!!!. (MAKE ME AN OFFER) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 10:04 am

Im selling my Mk2 Jetta as iv just bought a mk3 Golf and have no need for it anymore.

I bought this car a few months ago from Barry (kingsmith) and have since stripped the carb about 4 times but this pooberg carb just will not stay working properly. I have a set of 15" BBS RA's (without tyres) to go with it aswell as the steels

I have spent some time cutting and pollishing the Tornado Red bodywork as to get rid of the pink fading caused by the sun. The car has a full service history upto 78,713 miles by VW and then when I received the car I serviced it at 102,423, which is roughly what it is at now.

Fitted in the car is an origional Panasonic Tapedeck headunit and all the origional booklets in their Grey leather folder.

GREAT ORIGIONAL EXAMPLE,

OFFERS PLEASE, I NEED IT GONE SO TRY ME..

Car Details.

1991 Mk2 VW Jetta LX
1.3ltr Carbed Engine
Tornado Red
Central Locking
No wear on seats (mint origional interiour)
Taxed and MOT'd untill September.
Basically a FSH by VW

Bad Points
1 or 2 trolly dents
slight wear to the drivers side rear door shut.
A very small section at the front of the bonnet has been mopped and has gone through the red paint.
Gear stick linkages need replacing.
Recommend replacing the pooberg with a webber.
And that is as much as I can think of..

My Mk2 Jetta. NEEDS TO GO!!!. (MAKE ME AN OFFER) IMG_0529

My Mk2 Jetta. NEEDS TO GO!!!. (MAKE ME AN OFFER) IMG_0530

My Mk2 Jetta. NEEDS TO GO!!!. (MAKE ME AN OFFER) IMG_0531

My Mk2 Jetta. NEEDS TO GO!!!. (MAKE ME AN OFFER) IMG_0532

My Mk2 Jetta. NEEDS TO GO!!!. (MAKE ME AN OFFER) IMG_0533

My Mk2 Jetta. NEEDS TO GO!!!. (MAKE ME AN OFFER) IMG_0535

My Mk2 Jetta. NEEDS TO GO!!!. (MAKE ME AN OFFER) IMG_0537
Back to top Go down
badboyjim
Dodgy Dubber
badboyjim

PostSubject: Re: My Mk2 Jetta. NEEDS TO GO!!!. (MAKE ME AN OFFER)   My Mk2 Jetta. NEEDS TO GO!!!. (MAKE ME AN OFFER) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 6:24 pm

My Mk2 Jetta. NEEDS TO GO!!!. (MAKE ME AN OFFER) 234758 give you a pint of cockles, an old handbag and some coathangers
Back to top Go down
Dodgy Dubber

PostSubject: Re: My Mk2 Jetta. NEEDS TO GO!!!. (MAKE ME AN OFFER)   My Mk2 Jetta. NEEDS TO GO!!!. (MAKE ME AN OFFER) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 7:06 am

badboyjim wrote:
My Mk2 Jetta. NEEDS TO GO!!!. (MAKE ME AN OFFER) 234758 give you a pint of cockles, an old handbag and some coathangers

Iv already got coathangers mate... scratch
Back to top Go down
dave89
Dodgy Dubber
dave89

PostSubject: Re: My Mk2 Jetta. NEEDS TO GO!!!. (MAKE ME AN OFFER)   My Mk2 Jetta. NEEDS TO GO!!!. (MAKE ME AN OFFER) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 8:18 pm

supprised you've had no offers gav
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Mk2 Jetta. NEEDS TO GO!!!. (MAKE ME AN OFFER)   My Mk2 Jetta. NEEDS TO GO!!!. (MAKE ME AN OFFER) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Mk2 Jetta. NEEDS TO GO!!!. (MAKE ME AN OFFER)
Page 1 of 1