The Coolest Bunch Of Dubbers 2013 :)
*** Club meets 2013 are on the 2nd sunday of every month at the Angel pub in Watlington!! Why not come along and say hi :-) ***
*** Club meets 2013 are on the 2nd sunday of every month at the Angel pub in Watlington!! Why not come along and say hi :-) ***
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FacebookHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sup guys Rasta All club meets will be held at the Woolpack pub on the second Sunday of every month from 1pm onwards. See you there, *Trouble*

Hello dubberz!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
djashleyd
Dodgy Dubber
djashleyd

Hello dubberz! Empty
PostSubject: Hello dubberz!   Hello dubberz! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 4:10 pm

right got a small issue with rear suspension on my mk4,as you all knw im not a massive fan of gettin my hands dirty i prefer cleaning my car Very Happy

Basically it seems when i had rear bushes done on my golf the suspension seems to have gone soft on the back thus now the tyres r gettin shredded and so r the arches,what do i need to replace to make the rear stiff like it used to be?

the front suspension is coilovers can i get a set and put them on the back?
the back currently has yellow shocks un-sure on make or model.

HELP PLEASE scratch scratch

if you have or know of anyone that is selling or has something to fix this please send them my way.

Stay safe Rainbow
Back to top Go down
Dodgy Dubber

Hello dubberz! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello dubberz!   Hello dubberz! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 4:34 pm

Get a set of standard wheels and put the ride height back to normal.. That should sort the problem out... Hello dubberz! Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
badboyjim
Dodgy Dubber
badboyjim

Hello dubberz! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello dubberz!   Hello dubberz! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 6:17 pm

Hello dubberz! 234758 sounds like you got the wrong bushes put in back axle or they need poly bushes..that'll stiffen it and coilies deffo will, should have them on all four corners really dude...check your camber aswell coz if they didn't set it right when they had the axle off then thats why your shredding tyres.
Back to top Go down
dave89
Dodgy Dubber
dave89

Hello dubberz! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello dubberz!   Hello dubberz! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 9:19 pm

coileys mate that should do it

surely if you got coileys on the front they should be on the rear's?
Back to top Go down
bealzy20vt
Dodgy Dubber
bealzy20vt

Hello dubberz! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello dubberz!   Hello dubberz! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 8:39 am

because the rears aren't turreted only the front has proper coilovers. The rears are a set up of seperate springs and shocks. I've got a feeling that the shocks on the back are knackered and need replacing not hard 10 min job to do both sides, but they want to be f-ing hard ones and then if that fails take them out and just wedge a piece of metal tube in there they wont rub then lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello dubberz! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello dubberz!   Hello dubberz! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello dubberz!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Coolest Bunch Of Dubbers 2013 :) :: Whats Up Wit Ya Dub? :: Whats Ya Problem-
Jump to: