The Coolest Bunch Of Dubbers 2013 :)
*** Club meets 2013 are on the 2nd sunday of every month at the Angel pub in Watlington!! Why not come along and say hi :-) ***
*** Club meets 2013 are on the 2nd sunday of every month at the Angel pub in Watlington!! Why not come along and say hi :-) ***
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FacebookHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sup guys Rasta All club meets will be held at the Woolpack pub on the second Sunday of every month from 1pm onwards. See you there, *Trouble*

IM FREE!!!!!! Thankyou for your support.

Go down 
+6
The zer
dave89
shellbell
LacrONE
hasekna
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Dodgy Dubber

IM FREE!!!!!! Thankyou for your support. Empty
PostSubject: IM FREE!!!!!! Thankyou for your support.   IM FREE!!!!!! Thankyou for your support. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 1:47 pm

Hello guys,

Im sure alot of you have noticed iv been a bit of a miserable bugga recently, Iv spoken to a few of you about what has been up. basically I aint been on here nor been about as I was trying to save my marriage. I have bored alot of you with all the details about how she left me as she wasnt happy. Just so you all know.... It has now come out that my wife has been having an affair for the past few months and she was lying to me all the long.

Thankyou to everyone for being there for me and keeping me from going mad, I really appreciate your advice and help and for listening to me moaning all the time lol. Im now lookin onwards and upwards and am lookin forward to spending alot more time with you guys. Cheers for your support guys.

BRING ON THE DUBZ!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
hasekna
Dodgy Dubber
hasekna

PostSubject: Re: IM FREE!!!!!! Thankyou for your support.   IM FREE!!!!!! Thankyou for your support. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 3:47 pm

Keeping positive, good lad. Cut ya loses and move on.

And yes, bring on the dubs! Look forward to seeing you at some shows mate.
Back to top Go down
LacrONE
Dodgy Dubber

PostSubject: Re: IM FREE!!!!!! Thankyou for your support.   IM FREE!!!!!! Thankyou for your support. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 3:51 pm

post her number, we can send her stuff!
Back to top Go down
shellbell
Club Photographer
Club Photographer
shellbell

PostSubject: Re: IM FREE!!!!!! Thankyou for your support.   IM FREE!!!!!! Thankyou for your support. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 7:08 pm

cheers Huge hug, glad your feeling happier. Good mates will see u through.

Hope to see you at a meet soon, i am skipping whitenoise and saving myself as i am off to Nottinghill carnival - okay there is no VW's and i will probably get stabbed or shot but its a bloody good weekend! LOL Coloured Afro

Back to top Go down
dave89
Dodgy Dubber
dave89

PostSubject: Re: IM FREE!!!!!! Thankyou for your support.   IM FREE!!!!!! Thankyou for your support. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 8:11 pm

chin up gav mate im back in for whitenoise as i dont have to help my cuz move now!!!!

bring on the week end its gona be messy!!! Very Happy

what you drivein up there
Back to top Go down
The zer
Dodgy Dubber
The zer

PostSubject: Re: IM FREE!!!!!! Thankyou for your support.   IM FREE!!!!!! Thankyou for your support. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 8:41 pm

Go on Dave nice 1.And gav it happened to me before bruv but you'll soon meet a jub bird and forget about it.C u 2moro.
Back to top Go down
badboyjim
Dodgy Dubber
badboyjim

PostSubject: Re: IM FREE!!!!!! Thankyou for your support.   IM FREE!!!!!! Thankyou for your support. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 10:34 pm

Dude do you want her rubbed out son? lol
good on ya fuzzface!! luv ya. jim and chelle
Back to top Go down
benjaminheavey
Dodgy Dubber
benjaminheavey

PostSubject: Re: IM FREE!!!!!! Thankyou for your support.   IM FREE!!!!!! Thankyou for your support. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 2:50 pm

keep ya chin my son
Back to top Go down
Rixy
Dodgy Dubber

PostSubject: Re: IM FREE!!!!!! Thankyou for your support.   IM FREE!!!!!! Thankyou for your support. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 8:31 am

yeah man, chin up......

Y is it always the good guys that get shit on!!!??

Gimme a call when u chance buddy :-) need a chat with u :-)
Back to top Go down
http://www.ec-dc.co.uk
Dodgy Dubber

PostSubject: Re: IM FREE!!!!!! Thankyou for your support.   IM FREE!!!!!! Thankyou for your support. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 8:27 am

Thanks Guys, you all bin a big help.
Back to top Go down
kingjeb
Dodgy Dubber
kingjeb

PostSubject: Re: IM FREE!!!!!! Thankyou for your support.   IM FREE!!!!!! Thankyou for your support. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 6:48 pm

fin hell dude, mucho respect for just putting it out there like that, and the obvious goes without saying f her mate move on, on to greener pastures x
Back to top Go down
dave89
Dodgy Dubber
dave89

PostSubject: Re: IM FREE!!!!!! Thankyou for your support.   IM FREE!!!!!! Thankyou for your support. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 9:50 pm

stranger on the forum!!! lol! lol! lol!

wot you sayyyyyyy!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IM FREE!!!!!! Thankyou for your support.   IM FREE!!!!!! Thankyou for your support. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

IM FREE!!!!!! Thankyou for your support.
Page 1 of 1