The Coolest Bunch Of Dubbers 2013 :)
*** Club meets 2013 are on the 2nd sunday of every month at the Angel pub in Watlington!! Why not come along and say hi :-) ***
*** Club meets 2013 are on the 2nd sunday of every month at the Angel pub in Watlington!! Why not come along and say hi :-) ***
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FacebookHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sup guys Rasta All club meets will be held at the Woolpack pub on the second Sunday of every month from 1pm onwards. See you there, *Trouble*

my new polo more door

Go down 
+3
Trouble
benjaminheavey
clarkiedub
7 posters
AuthorMessage
clarkiedub
Dodgy Dubber
clarkiedub

my new polo more door Empty
PostSubject: my new polo more door   my new polo more door Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 4:17 pm

hi guys

decided to change my little arosa and brought myself a 5dr 6n2 Colour Concept 1.4tdi.. only got it yesterday and i love it..

obviously got the gti bumpers and the heated leather recaros as standard

anyways heres a picture:-

my new polo more door Polotdi

gonna sell my arosa and my compomotive cxrs to get some money back in then i can get myself some coilovers, bra and a gti spoiler

gonna keep the wheels on but have the refurbed and some nicer tyres and just generally keep it oem.
Back to top Go down
benjaminheavey
Dodgy Dubber
benjaminheavey

PostSubject: Re: my new polo more door   my new polo more door Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 1:48 am

tidy colour concept sweet gem there Cool Cool Cool
Back to top Go down
Trouble
Club Founder
Club Founder
Trouble

PostSubject: Re: my new polo more door   my new polo more door Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 11:05 am

sweet ride dude
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/group.php?gid=187757558998
Dodgy Dubber

PostSubject: Re: my new polo more door   my new polo more door Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 11:10 am

Like it mate... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
clarkiedub
Dodgy Dubber
clarkiedub

PostSubject: Re: my new polo more door   my new polo more door Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 11:28 am

cheers fellas.. didnt get over to action, clutch went the night i picked it up Sad mr clutch is having it wednesday for a new one so should be back on the road
Back to top Go down
clarkiedub
Dodgy Dubber
clarkiedub

PostSubject: Re: my new polo more door   my new polo more door Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 4:04 pm

ive been a bit quiet with the progress on the polo so as im home this weekend and got a spare few minutes ill have a catch up

First job i did was debadge the back, well the polo and the tdi badges anyway, kept the big vw badge

i then had a swap for a set of 13" wheels i had for some pepperpots and just had a look what they would be like:-

my new polo more door Photo-0001

Ive lowered the car on FK coilovers over xmas and is roughly dropped around the 50-55mm mark at the moment I believe

my new polo more door Polo

my new polo more door Lowered

my new polo more door Photo-0003

however ive bought some BBS RMs this week so thought id have a little look to see how they fit

my new polo more door Photo-0004

my new polo more door Photo-0006

my new polo more door Poke

Back to top Go down
dave89
Dodgy Dubber
dave89

PostSubject: Re: my new polo more door   my new polo more door Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 10:57 am

nice likeing those rm's mate, bet your suspension is a nice ride aswell if i ever get coiley's for the bora im gona buy sumthin decent cheap coileys are ok but you get what you pay for. good work tho
Back to top Go down
clarkiedub
Dodgy Dubber
clarkiedub

PostSubject: Re: my new polo more door   my new polo more door Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 2:53 pm

cheers dave, well tbh the coilovers were cheaper than the cheapy TA technix hot tuning ones I had on the arosa and they are a billion times better, they were 195 from venommotorsport through theyre ebay shop

the centres on the wheels are pearlescent white with a fade of purple so are really nice, however the centre caps arent orginal ones so im gonna source some proper ones and get the centres and caps refurbed in Ibis white as ill never get a match for the colour they are now

then just get some tyres, get my gti tailgate and spoiler sprayed blue and we will be getting there
Back to top Go down
Trouble
Club Founder
Club Founder
Trouble

PostSubject: Re: my new polo more door   my new polo more door Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 6:45 pm

gonna look nice bud Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/group.php?gid=187757558998
dave89
Dodgy Dubber
dave89

PostSubject: Re: my new polo more door   my new polo more door Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 5:24 pm

cant beat splits buddy the white with blue will look ace mate, get some streatch on your tyres tho Very Happy
Back to top Go down
clarkiedub
Dodgy Dubber
clarkiedub

PostSubject: Re: my new polo more door   my new polo more door Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 3:36 pm

had 'reading week' last week so i went home for a few days

my new polo more door Photo-0009

my new polo more door Photo-0010

gave it a good clean and polish, and a oil change..and parked it in troubles favourite position in my drive Smile

then my lecture was cancelled today...DAMN so had a little play with the rims and got the polish out

my new polo more door Photo-0018
Back to top Go down
dave89
Dodgy Dubber
dave89

PostSubject: Re: my new polo more door   my new polo more door Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 3:49 pm

polishing wheels what fun!!!!! lol ive been doin mine and it does my nut lol,

are you gona use poorboys on em?? its good stuff mate
Back to top Go down
clarkiedub
Dodgy Dubber
clarkiedub

PostSubject: Re: my new polo more door   my new polo more door Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 4:16 pm

yh well theyre pretty good anyway, however there was a few pitting pits so ive took the bolts out and sanded them out and ive just used metal tcut polish which seems alright, havent heard of the other stuff
Back to top Go down
bridgedubber
Dodgy Dubber
bridgedubber

PostSubject: Re: my new polo more door   my new polo more door Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 6:26 am

you should use belgum alu to polish and then poorboys to seal them.

i wasnt aware that poorboys did a wheel polish
Back to top Go down
dave89
Dodgy Dubber
dave89

PostSubject: Re: my new polo more door   my new polo more door Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 7:02 pm

they dont make a polish, i used autosoul is it called (black n gold tube) then poorboys after and that seemed to give them an extra shine aswell as protect them.
Back to top Go down
Aaron
Dubber

PostSubject: Re: my new polo more door   my new polo more door Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 9:43 pm

looms nice mate
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my new polo more door   my new polo more door Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

my new polo more door
Page 1 of 1