The Coolest Bunch Of Dubbers 2013 :)
*** Club meets 2013 are on the 2nd sunday of every month at the Angel pub in Watlington!! Why not come along and say hi :-) ***
*** Club meets 2013 are on the 2nd sunday of every month at the Angel pub in Watlington!! Why not come along and say hi :-) ***
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FacebookHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sup guys Rasta All club meets will be held at the Woolpack pub on the second Sunday of every month from 1pm onwards. See you there, *Trouble*

'93 (L) Mk III 2.0 Golf Gti

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GTijon
Dodgy Dubber
GTijon

'93 (L) Mk III 2.0 Golf Gti Empty
PostSubject: '93 (L) Mk III 2.0 Golf Gti   '93 (L) Mk III 2.0 Golf Gti Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 8:15 pm

Guys, my father-in-law is seriously thinking of selling his workhorse, she's a really good runner, little bits of rust in the usual places.

I'll give her a good clean up before she's sold on...

He's got a Mk IV Gti now, so this needs to go to a good home.

Photos to follow, just thought I'd put the feelers out.

No indications of a price yet as I've just got home from sea tonight, he's at work.

No sensible offer will be refused.

Last edited by GTijon on Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:16 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling error)
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/GTijon
dave89
Dodgy Dubber
dave89

'93 (L) Mk III 2.0 Golf Gti Empty
PostSubject: Re: '93 (L) Mk III 2.0 Golf Gti   '93 (L) Mk III 2.0 Golf Gti Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 10:19 pm

good luck with the sale
Back to top Go down

'93 (L) Mk III 2.0 Golf Gti
Page 1 of 1