The Coolest Bunch Of Dubbers 2013 :)
*** Club meets 2013 are on the 2nd sunday of every month at the Angel pub in Watlington!! Why not come along and say hi :-) ***
*** Club meets 2013 are on the 2nd sunday of every month at the Angel pub in Watlington!! Why not come along and say hi :-) ***
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FacebookHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sup guys Rasta All club meets will be held at the Woolpack pub on the second Sunday of every month from 1pm onwards. See you there, *Trouble*

I'm selling some beetle stuff

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mustard
Dodgy Dubber
mustard

I'm selling some beetle stuff Empty
PostSubject: I'm selling some beetle stuff   I'm selling some beetle stuff Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 11:12 am

and some gamesworkshop bits if you know anyone who would be interested.

All goes to the I've just brought a shitter fund lol!

http://shop.ebay.co.uk/6264anthony/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p4340
Back to top Go down
mal666
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
mal666

PostSubject: Re: I'm selling some beetle stuff   I'm selling some beetle stuff Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 3:55 pm

u have a price in mind for the engine bud?? im almost certain now mine is on a timer to go pop Crying or Very sad

u can pm me price if u have one Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm selling some beetle stuff   I'm selling some beetle stuff Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 4:09 pm

is there any end float in the engine you have advertised Question Question Question
Back to top Go down
mustard
Dodgy Dubber
mustard

PostSubject: Re: I'm selling some beetle stuff   I'm selling some beetle stuff Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 6:35 pm

Not sure about end float, I know i gave it a push and a shove on the flywheel when I took it out and didn't get much movement but that was about 6 months back now and will need to double check as it was enough for me to feel it was worth keeping.

Mal I'll pm you.
Back to top Go down
mustard
Dodgy Dubber
mustard

PostSubject: Re: I'm selling some beetle stuff   I'm selling some beetle stuff Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 2:50 pm

Kingsmith,

I have had a look at the engine today and there is not alot of end float, I can't measure it as I don't have a tool and I think it is under 0.5 mm.

There is play but not loads.

It's been well used so it's up to you. If it was me I probably wouldn't do the bottem end at this stage but I would give it a light overhall with new seals and pushrod tubes but that was my plan so i'll leave it to you to deciede if it's worth it.

John.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm selling some beetle stuff   I'm selling some beetle stuff Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm selling some beetle stuff
Page 1 of 1