The Coolest Bunch Of Dubbers 2013 :)
*** Club meets 2013 are on the 2nd sunday of every month at the Angel pub in Watlington!! Why not come along and say hi :-) ***
*** Club meets 2013 are on the 2nd sunday of every month at the Angel pub in Watlington!! Why not come along and say hi :-) ***
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FacebookHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sup guys Rasta All club meets will be held at the Woolpack pub on the second Sunday of every month from 1pm onwards. See you there, *Trouble*

white valver vs lil valver lol!!!!!!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dave89
Dodgy Dubber
dave89

white valver vs lil valver lol!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: white valver vs lil valver lol!!!!!!!!   white valver vs lil valver lol!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 12:06 am

i was poodleing down the a17 when this mk2 golf came tearin out behind a car and beanz'd it past me.......... wonder who that was lol TRAMPEY!!!

So the race was on lol i cudnt catch him but i try'd lol eventually after a row of traffic i stomped it past!!!!!! lol! quite a show for the other cars watchin two golf givein it beanz
Back to top Go down
Trouble
Club Founder
Club Founder
Trouble

PostSubject: Re: white valver vs lil valver lol!!!!!!!!   white valver vs lil valver lol!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 6:02 am

av it large lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/group.php?gid=187757558998
dave89
Dodgy Dubber
dave89

PostSubject: Re: white valver vs lil valver lol!!!!!!!!   white valver vs lil valver lol!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 1:43 am

i love raceing especially cars i cant beat..... cornerin is a diffrent game i like to play,

low n wide and i stick to the road like shit in a sheep's blanket game on!!!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: white valver vs lil valver lol!!!!!!!!   white valver vs lil valver lol!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

white valver vs lil valver lol!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1