The Coolest Bunch Of Dubbers 2013 :)
*** Club meets 2013 are on the 2nd sunday of every month at the Angel pub in Watlington!! Why not come along and say hi :-) ***
*** Club meets 2013 are on the 2nd sunday of every month at the Angel pub in Watlington!! Why not come along and say hi :-) ***
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FacebookHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sup guys Rasta All club meets will be held at the Woolpack pub on the second Sunday of every month from 1pm onwards. See you there, *Trouble*

Grey Mk1 Jetta

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dodgy Dubber

Grey Mk1 Jetta Empty
PostSubject: Grey Mk1 Jetta   Grey Mk1 Jetta Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 6:17 pm

Just see this today on the way into town. Its a Mk1 in Primer, slammed, looks phat!! Grey Mk1 Jetta Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
djashleyd
Dodgy Dubber
djashleyd

Grey Mk1 Jetta Empty
PostSubject: tht the one....   Grey Mk1 Jetta Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 9:35 pm

tht the one i told u bout?? i saw it at tesco dint i think he works at vw in lynn......stopped n chattd with him b4 nice bloke if i remember same person lol.....awesome car though
Back to top Go down
Rixy
Dodgy Dubber

Grey Mk1 Jetta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grey Mk1 Jetta   Grey Mk1 Jetta Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 9:18 am

yeah, it used to be the original gold metalic colour, and was a minter?? looks cool though,. and i always get a wave from him when i see him :-)

he lives in lynn, in one of the houses behind the southgates on the left somewhere, i did a house up there once, and saw him every day for like 3 months, lol.....
Back to top Go down
http://www.ec-dc.co.uk
djashleyd
Dodgy Dubber
djashleyd

Grey Mk1 Jetta Empty
PostSubject: yea   Grey Mk1 Jetta Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 11:40 am

tht's the one used to be gold awesome car love it seem him quiet alot on the north lynn industrial estate
Back to top Go down
Dodgy Dubber

Grey Mk1 Jetta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grey Mk1 Jetta   Grey Mk1 Jetta Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 6:21 pm

Yeah, you told me about it ages ago Ash but Id never seen it Grey Mk1 Jetta Lol Looks great I think. Grey Mk1 Jetta 655748 Grey Mk1 Jetta 85147
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Grey Mk1 Jetta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grey Mk1 Jetta   Grey Mk1 Jetta Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Grey Mk1 Jetta
Page 1 of 1