The Coolest Bunch Of Dubbers 2013 :)
*** Club meets 2013 are on the 2nd sunday of every month at the Angel pub in Watlington!! Why not come along and say hi :-) ***
*** Club meets 2013 are on the 2nd sunday of every month at the Angel pub in Watlington!! Why not come along and say hi :-) ***
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FacebookHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sup guys Rasta All club meets will be held at the Woolpack pub on the second Sunday of every month from 1pm onwards. See you there, *Trouble*

Lekky Windows on Golf III

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
GTijon
Dodgy Dubber
GTijon

Lekky Windows on Golf III Empty
PostSubject: Lekky Windows on Golf III   Lekky Windows on Golf III Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 2:33 pm

Here's a wierd one for ya.

My father-in-law's windows won't open unless the door is opened. The door switches have all been changed out, the driver's window is intermittent, I'm guessing that the regulator on the driver's door is faulty...?

Any advice guys?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/GTijon
Trouble
Club Founder
Club Founder
Trouble

PostSubject: Re: Lekky Windows on Golf III   Lekky Windows on Golf III Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 4:22 pm

tell him to smoke a dooby then it will keep him amused for ages
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/group.php?gid=187757558998
dave89
Dodgy Dubber
dave89

PostSubject: Re: Lekky Windows on Golf III   Lekky Windows on Golf III Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 10:47 am

im sure a simlar thing happend with heskena's widows on his golf...... ill spaeak to him or im sure he'll postwen he see's this
Back to top Go down
hasekna
Dodgy Dubber
hasekna

PostSubject: Re: Lekky Windows on Golf III   Lekky Windows on Golf III Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 1:33 pm

Mine are generally fine now, although somtimes the pass side spazes out and don't work. Not really sure what the problem is though. Could try taking the doorcard off and having a look at the window wires, maybe they're getting disconnected somhow when the door is opened. Also try pressing the door switch in when the door is open and see of they work then. Also maybe try another relay?
Back to top Go down
GTijon
Dodgy Dubber
GTijon

PostSubject: Re: Lekky Windows on Golf III   Lekky Windows on Golf III Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 10:41 pm

I've tried all those, even to the point where I've replaced the switches on the doors. When the door is open, the windows work, but there's an intermittent fault on the driver's window. The regulator on the driver's door (when it works) hums and clicks continuously. The windows only work with the driver's door open. Self diagnosis is the regulator on the window motor, but why if the door is closed none of the other windows open? Would it be more cost-effective to just change-out the motor...? Hainford Hall only have 1 Mk III left (a VR6)....
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/GTijon
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lekky Windows on Golf III   Lekky Windows on Golf III Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lekky Windows on Golf III
Page 1 of 1