The Coolest Bunch Of Dubbers 2013 :)
*** Club meets 2013 are on the 2nd sunday of every month at the Angel pub in Watlington!! Why not come along and say hi :-) ***
*** Club meets 2013 are on the 2nd sunday of every month at the Angel pub in Watlington!! Why not come along and say hi :-) ***
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FacebookHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sup guys Rasta All club meets will be held at the Woolpack pub on the second Sunday of every month from 1pm onwards. See you there, *Trouble*

FORUM 2011.... PLEASE READ :)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dodgy Dubber

FORUM 2011.... PLEASE READ :) Empty
PostSubject: FORUM 2011.... PLEASE READ :)   FORUM 2011.... PLEASE READ :) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 8:58 am

Hi dudes.. I have made changes to the forum as im sure you have noticed by now Smile.. Basically iv taken all the crap off that caused confusion and have started again lol.. If anybody has any questions or issues regarding the forum PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE message me.. All ideas are very welcome and we can discuss how we will sort them as a group. I am going to make a list below of job roles needed for help with the forum and with the club for 2011. Any help would be kindly appreciated. Sorry if it looks abit formal lol..

1) Club Photographers - The Dodgy Dubbers requires a dedicated club photographer or 2, that is able to attend all club meets and most shows and that will be RED HOT at uploading the pictures to the forum and the Facebook page asap.

2) Monthly Meet Organiser - We need someone that is willing to take control of organising our monthly meets, locations will be solely up to this person. Events will then need to be created on our Facebook page asap and also posted on the Club Meets section on the forum. It will be down to this person to advertise each meet.

3) Forum Image Designer - Id like to be able to update the header at the top of the page more regular, and keep rotating the image showing everyones vehicles. Need someone with a bit of know how with photoshop that can design some shit hot logos.

4) Stickers - I think Ben Heavey is doin this but can you just confirm dude, if you are you just need to take on all of them... Would be good if you could chat with whoever the "forum image designer" will be and design aload of new ones..
Back to top Go down

FORUM 2011.... PLEASE READ :)
Page 1 of 1