The Coolest Bunch Of Dubbers 2013 :)
*** Club meets 2013 are on the 2nd sunday of every month at the Angel pub in Watlington!! Why not come along and say hi :-) ***
*** Club meets 2013 are on the 2nd sunday of every month at the Angel pub in Watlington!! Why not come along and say hi :-) ***
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FacebookHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sup guys Rasta All club meets will be held at the Woolpack pub on the second Sunday of every month from 1pm onwards. See you there, *Trouble*

here to help

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Aaron
Dubber

here to help  Empty
PostSubject: here to help    here to help  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 8:50 pm

if anyone has any technical questions etc feel free to ask im happy to help Im car technician by trade spent years as an independant now technician at King's Lynn Audi so ask away scratch
Back to top Go down
dave89
Dodgy Dubber
dave89

here to help  Empty
PostSubject: Re: here to help    here to help  Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 8:19 pm

your just what the site needs mate as questions dont get ansured some times cuz most of us are still learing me included!!! lol!

Back to top Go down
vdubburf
Dodgy Dubber
vdubburf

here to help  Empty
PostSubject: Re: here to help    here to help  Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 10:40 pm

thats good to know, do you know much about dump vavles?
Back to top Go down
Aaron
Dubber

here to help  Empty
PostSubject: Re: here to help    here to help  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 7:26 pm

vdubburf wrote:
thats good to know, do you know much about dump vavles?

yes why whats the problem?

Aaron
Back to top Go down
vdubburf
Dodgy Dubber
vdubburf

here to help  Empty
PostSubject: Re: here to help    here to help  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 9:41 pm

I've got a problem with mine. It keeps dumping out air randomly not just when you let up on the throttle!
I don't know if you can clean it up/repair it or just to buy a new one.
Back to top Go down
ash
Dodgy Dubber

here to help  Empty
PostSubject: Re: here to help    here to help  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 3:38 pm

Hi mate hv ya gt any ideas wt wrng with mine everytime i let go of the throttle it dies
Back to top Go down
Aaron
Dubber

here to help  Empty
PostSubject: Re: here to help    here to help  Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 6:52 pm

ash wrote:
Hi mate hv ya gt any ideas wt wrng with mine everytime i let go of the throttle it dies

is your car the 1300? as per your info mate?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

here to help  Empty
PostSubject: Re: here to help    here to help  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

here to help
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Coolest Bunch Of Dubbers 2013 :) :: Dodgy Dubbers :: General Chit Chat-
Jump to: