The Coolest Bunch Of Dubbers 2013 :)
*** Club meets 2013 are on the 2nd sunday of every month at the Angel pub in Watlington!! Why not come along and say hi :-) ***
*** Club meets 2013 are on the 2nd sunday of every month at the Angel pub in Watlington!! Why not come along and say hi :-) ***
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FacebookHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sup guys Rasta All club meets will be held at the Woolpack pub on the second Sunday of every month from 1pm onwards. See you there, *Trouble*

sum drivers need glasses

Go down 
+2
GTijon
ash
6 posters
AuthorMessage
ash
Dodgy Dubber

sum drivers need glasses Empty
PostSubject: sum drivers need glasses   sum drivers need glasses Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 7:48 pm

Was driving round hardwick last nyt and sum muppet in a focus hit ma bk arch and scuffed it all gd job i gta spray it lol
Back to top Go down
GTijon
Dodgy Dubber
GTijon

PostSubject: Re: sum drivers need glasses   sum drivers need glasses Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 1:03 am

D'ya get their details?

Poxy Hardwick roundabout is a chuffin deathtrap...
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/GTijon
dave89
Dodgy Dubber
dave89

PostSubject: Re: sum drivers need glasses   sum drivers need glasses Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 11:39 pm

no way man
Back to top Go down
badboyjim
Dodgy Dubber
badboyjim

PostSubject: Re: sum drivers need glasses   sum drivers need glasses Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 11:44 am

ash wrote:
Was driving round hardwick last nyt and sum muppet in a focus hit ma bk arch and scuffed it all gd job i gta spray it lol

Dude gutted dude...how's the lil golf goin anyway?
Back to top Go down
ash
Dodgy Dubber

PostSubject: Re: sum drivers need glasses   sum drivers need glasses Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 12:52 pm

Its not broke lol and yh getin there mate
Back to top Go down
Trouble
Club Founder
Club Founder
Trouble

PostSubject: Re: sum drivers need glasses   sum drivers need glasses Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 7:33 pm

my dog got attacked by a staffie the other day and while it had hold of my dog i beat the shit out of it and it still wouldnt let go ,so i got it in a headlock and smashed his skull with my fist and knocked it clean out ,the owner thought i had killed it ,my dog is fine now and they have had the dog put down
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/group.php?gid=187757558998
badboyjim
Dodgy Dubber
badboyjim

PostSubject: Re: sum drivers need glasses   sum drivers need glasses Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 7:04 am

Dude dog beater
Back to top Go down
Trouble
Club Founder
Club Founder
Trouble

PostSubject: Re: sum drivers need glasses   sum drivers need glasses Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 6:46 am

only when they bite my dog or me dude jocolor
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/group.php?gid=187757558998
bridgedubber
Dodgy Dubber
bridgedubber

PostSubject: Re: sum drivers need glasses   sum drivers need glasses Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 11:01 am

Trouble wrote:
my dog got attacked by a staffie the other day and while it had hold of my dog i beat the shit out of it and it still wouldnt let go ,so i got it in a headlock and smashed his skull with my fist and knocked it clean out ,the owner thought i had killed it ,my dog is fine now and they have had the dog put down

sorry mate but that is proper funny. ive never met anyone whos knocked a dog out before

Ass Whipping
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: sum drivers need glasses   sum drivers need glasses Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

sum drivers need glasses
Page 1 of 1