The Coolest Bunch Of Dubbers 2013 :)
*** Club meets 2013 are on the 2nd sunday of every month at the Angel pub in Watlington!! Why not come along and say hi :-) ***
*** Club meets 2013 are on the 2nd sunday of every month at the Angel pub in Watlington!! Why not come along and say hi :-) ***
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FacebookHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sup guys Rasta All club meets will be held at the Woolpack pub on the second Sunday of every month from 1pm onwards. See you there, *Trouble*

News Update

Go down 
AuthorMessage
GTijon
Dodgy Dubber
GTijon

News Update Empty
PostSubject: News Update   News Update Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 1:14 am

For any of you guys that are interested, I've had a change of job. No longer will I be away for 6 months of the year on the big ship....

I've taken on a Skipper's Job on the Wind Turbines of the coast of Great Yarmouth (You've all seen them when you've been cruising down this neck of the woods)...

Hopefully I'll be able to make a few more meets this year (being so far away from you guys makes it a little expensive on fuel costs), but when the season kicks off

somewhere a little more local, I'll be there with knobs on..!!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/GTijon

News Update
Page 1 of 1