The Coolest Bunch Of Dubbers 2013 :)
*** Club meets 2013 are on the 2nd sunday of every month at the Angel pub in Watlington!! Why not come along and say hi :-) ***
*** Club meets 2013 are on the 2nd sunday of every month at the Angel pub in Watlington!! Why not come along and say hi :-) ***
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FacebookHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sup guys Rasta All club meets will be held at the Woolpack pub on the second Sunday of every month from 1pm onwards. See you there, *Trouble*

Roof lining Headlining for VW Camper T2 supply and fit?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Bertha
Dubber

Roof lining    Headlining   for  VW Camper T2   supply and fit? Empty
PostSubject: Roof lining Headlining for VW Camper T2 supply and fit?   Roof lining    Headlining   for  VW Camper T2   supply and fit? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 4:57 pm

Hi guys
Does anyone know where I can get my roof/headlining done as in supplied and fitted at all?
This is not a job that I wish to tackle at all!!
cheers
Barry
Back to top Go down
dave89
Dodgy Dubber
dave89

PostSubject: Re: Roof lining Headlining for VW Camper T2 supply and fit?   Roof lining    Headlining   for  VW Camper T2   supply and fit? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 5:15 pm

is there anything in a camper mag???

in the golf mags at the back they have re-trimmers etc dunno if they would be the same in camper mags?
Back to top Go down
bridgedubber
Dodgy Dubber
bridgedubber

PostSubject: Re: Roof lining Headlining for VW Camper T2 supply and fit?   Roof lining    Headlining   for  VW Camper T2   supply and fit? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 6:20 am

i see your in peterborough.

theres supposed to be a good interior guy in whittlesey, i think the guys called ivan?????? cant remember much more though
Back to top Go down
Trouble
Club Founder
Club Founder
Trouble

PostSubject: Re: Roof lining Headlining for VW Camper T2 supply and fit?   Roof lining    Headlining   for  VW Camper T2   supply and fit? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 6:41 am

place in kings lynn called brockwells ,he is mustard mate geek
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/group.php?gid=187757558998
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roof lining Headlining for VW Camper T2 supply and fit?   Roof lining    Headlining   for  VW Camper T2   supply and fit? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roof lining Headlining for VW Camper T2 supply and fit?
Page 1 of 1