The Coolest Bunch Of Dubbers 2013 :)
*** Club meets 2013 are on the 2nd sunday of every month at the Angel pub in Watlington!! Why not come along and say hi :-) ***
*** Club meets 2013 are on the 2nd sunday of every month at the Angel pub in Watlington!! Why not come along and say hi :-) ***
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FacebookHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sup guys Rasta All club meets will be held at the Woolpack pub on the second Sunday of every month from 1pm onwards. See you there, *Trouble*

new club owner

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Trouble
Club Founder
Club Founder
Trouble

new club owner  Empty
PostSubject: new club owner    new club owner  Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 6:28 pm

yo guys n gals i would like to know if anyone would like to take over the club , i will still attend meets obvoiusly , but i would like to take a step asside
and let someone else take over ,,,,,,, please let me know , just give me a ring on 07763767522
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/group.php?gid=187757558998
Dodgy Dubber

new club owner  Empty
PostSubject: Re: new club owner    new club owner  Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 7:12 pm

Mal666 has just taken over the running of the forum... Thanks alot dude, also will still attend the meets but gunna hand all over to the malster Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mal666
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
mal666

new club owner  Empty
PostSubject: Re: new club owner    new club owner  Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 8:27 pm

No worries Gaaaavlar Very Happy no plans to change it just yet, just to keep on top of it and running smoothly!!

cheers for your work upuntil now buddy......Legend Worship

All Hail
Back to top Go down
veedub-ush
Dodgy Dubber
veedub-ush

new club owner  Empty
PostSubject: party still on or not?   new club owner  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 7:05 pm

hi all,

does anyone know if the fancy dress is still a go or not?

david usher
Back to top Go down
dave89
Dodgy Dubber
dave89

new club owner  Empty
PostSubject: Re: new club owner    new club owner  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 10:15 pm

im not sure anyone else know??
Back to top Go down
mal666
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
mal666

new club owner  Empty
PostSubject: Re: new club owner    new club owner  Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 1:39 pm

I'l try and find out whats happening with regards to the fancy dress event, im not involved in the planning of it, ive just taken on the forum to keep it going....... Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

new club owner  Empty
PostSubject: Re: new club owner    new club owner  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

new club owner
Page 1 of 1