The Coolest Bunch Of Dubbers 2013 :)
*** Club meets 2013 are on the 2nd sunday of every month at the Angel pub in Watlington!! Why not come along and say hi :-) ***
*** Club meets 2013 are on the 2nd sunday of every month at the Angel pub in Watlington!! Why not come along and say hi :-) ***
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FacebookHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sup guys Rasta All club meets will be held at the Woolpack pub on the second Sunday of every month from 1pm onwards. See you there, *Trouble*

Who want there car in a calendar ?

Go down 
+5
chrisb20vt
Blacky
GTijon
dave89
Steve0990
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Steve0990

Who want there car in a calendar ?  Empty
PostSubject: Who want there car in a calendar ?    Who want there car in a calendar ?  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 10:40 am

Ok so this year we will be making a calendar of verious vw's from the most classic bugs and busses to the more modern golfs and polos and everything in-between ,so if you have a car that you think could be used in the calendar please submit contact details and a good quality image to this thread . It docent have to be slammed or show winning I'm trying to capture the cars that show the whole point of the scene to keep a nice car tidy but indavidual at the same time Smile lets see what you've got !

Steve
Typetumedia
Back to top Go down
dave89
Dodgy Dubber
dave89

PostSubject: Re: Who want there car in a calendar ?    Who want there car in a calendar ?  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 5:59 pm

whens the calender for matey?? once my wheels and stuff go on ill upload some pics. which should be in the next week or two, Very Happy
Back to top Go down
GTijon
Dodgy Dubber
GTijon

PostSubject: Re: Who want there car in a calendar ?    Who want there car in a calendar ?  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 10:07 pm

I'd love to see mine in a calendar, but I don't think it's on the same par as some of you guys, I've gone for the near-standard look...!!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/GTijon
dave89
Dodgy Dubber
dave89

PostSubject: Re: Who want there car in a calendar ?    Who want there car in a calendar ?  Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 6:57 am

steve said standard was ok?
Back to top Go down
Steve0990

PostSubject: Re: Who want there car in a calendar ?    Who want there car in a calendar ?  Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 5:34 pm

anything and everything people i need as many people in this as i can Dude
Back to top Go down
Blacky
Dodgy Dubber
Blacky

PostSubject: Re: Who want there car in a calendar ?    Who want there car in a calendar ?  Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 10:18 pm

im in, i will find a decent pic of the split
Back to top Go down
chrisb20vt
Dodgy Dubber
chrisb20vt

PostSubject: Re: Who want there car in a calendar ?    Who want there car in a calendar ?  Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 11:18 pm

save me a space gonna try and get my wheels on my rado over this weekend i will get some pics posted
Back to top Go down
Barbeeboy
Dodgy Dubber
Barbeeboy

PostSubject: Re: Who want there car in a calendar ?    Who want there car in a calendar ?  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 11:26 pm

I've took a nice one off mine the other night................... cant remember how to put them up here, doh Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
GTijon
Dodgy Dubber
GTijon

PostSubject: Re: Who want there car in a calendar ?    Who want there car in a calendar ?  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 11:43 pm

I've got a nice pic of the golf, hopefully it'll be underneath this...

[img]Who want there car in a calendar ?  IMAG0092[/img]

Hope this is up to standard...? I'll take some other photos if this one isn't good enough...

Mobly 07 92 92 4 90 90
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/GTijon
bridgedubber
Dodgy Dubber
bridgedubber

PostSubject: Re: Who want there car in a calendar ?    Who want there car in a calendar ?  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 8:35 am

id imagine that steve wants a proffesional looking piece of work.

the image of the mk3 is lacking contrast, the colours are very muted and its not very sharp.

this is my opinion as an ametuer photographer.

try thinking about light, composition etc etc
Back to top Go down
clarkiedub
Dodgy Dubber
clarkiedub

PostSubject: Re: Who want there car in a calendar ?    Who want there car in a calendar ?  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 12:50 pm

id be up for this, need to get a picture took then and ill upload it
Back to top Go down
Ratty83
Dubber

PostSubject: Sounds gd   Who want there car in a calendar ?  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 9:28 am

My split panel defo ratty but will upload pics wen it's out of the garage like the idea of a wide range calendar not jst your show n shine standard Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who want there car in a calendar ?    Who want there car in a calendar ?  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who want there car in a calendar ?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Coolest Bunch Of Dubbers 2013 :) :: Dodgy Dubbers :: General Chit Chat-
Jump to: