The Coolest Bunch Of Dubbers 2013 :)
*** Club meets 2013 are on the 2nd sunday of every month at the Angel pub in Watlington!! Why not come along and say hi :-) ***
*** Club meets 2013 are on the 2nd sunday of every month at the Angel pub in Watlington!! Why not come along and say hi :-) ***
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FacebookHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sup guys Rasta All club meets will be held at the Woolpack pub on the second Sunday of every month from 1pm onwards. See you there, *Trouble*

PHOTO POSTING [or not]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
carl
Dubber
carl

PHOTO POSTING [or not] Empty
PostSubject: PHOTO POSTING [or not]   PHOTO POSTING [or not] Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 8:08 pm

It might just be me, but when I tr to upload a photo the word paste is in grey, not black, and nothing happens. I've evan tried it by putting my bug on dodgy dubbers faebook and it still wont work. Any ideas? Carl
Back to top Go down
GTijon
Dodgy Dubber
GTijon

PostSubject: Re: PHOTO POSTING [or not]   PHOTO POSTING [or not] Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 8:54 pm

Use photobucket to host your photos. You can then use the "image" button to post any pictures, as it asks you for the picture url. Copy and paste the photo url from there to here.

Hope this helps...
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/GTijon
carl
Dubber
carl

PostSubject: Re: PHOTO POSTING [or not]   PHOTO POSTING [or not] Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 8:40 pm

Back to top Go down
carl
Dubber
carl

PostSubject: Re: PHOTO POSTING [or not]   PHOTO POSTING [or not] Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 8:46 pm

Thanks GTijon, tried that and got a link. Still cant get paste to read in black only light grey, so it wont work. Heaven help me if I ever get a car with a computer in it. Carl
Back to top Go down
GTijon
Dodgy Dubber
GTijon

PostSubject: Re: PHOTO POSTING [or not]   PHOTO POSTING [or not] Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 9:01 pm

[img]PHOTO POSTING [or not] APRIL2O11030[/img]

There you go...

You have to click the IMG code in photobucket, then click the picture link in the forum.

Nice bug, btw...
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/GTijon
carl
Dubber
carl

PostSubject: Re: PHOTO POSTING [or not]   PHOTO POSTING [or not] Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 8:11 pm

Thanks jon. Finally got there Carl
Back to top Go down
Dodgy Dubber

PostSubject: Re: PHOTO POSTING [or not]   PHOTO POSTING [or not] Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 10:03 am

What a beauty!!!! great Bug Carl... Very Happy OOooooo!! Ragtop Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PHOTO POSTING [or not]   PHOTO POSTING [or not] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PHOTO POSTING [or not]
Page 1 of 1