The Coolest Bunch Of Dubbers 2013 :)
*** Club meets 2013 are on the 2nd sunday of every month at the Angel pub in Watlington!! Why not come along and say hi :-) ***
*** Club meets 2013 are on the 2nd sunday of every month at the Angel pub in Watlington!! Why not come along and say hi :-) ***
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FacebookHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sup guys Rasta All club meets will be held at the Woolpack pub on the second Sunday of every month from 1pm onwards. See you there, *Trouble*

YO! DUBBERS :-) bug jam and whitenoise

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
djashleyd
Dodgy Dubber
djashleyd

YO! DUBBERS :-) bug jam and whitenoise Empty
PostSubject: YO! DUBBERS :-) bug jam and whitenoise   YO! DUBBERS :-) bug jam and whitenoise Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 1:15 pm

Hey guys it's been a while since ive been on-line.....how is everyone?

does anyone know the arrangements for bug jam and white noise if any? ie meeting places or times

any info would be gratefully taken in :-p

xxx

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dodgy Dubber

PostSubject: Re: YO! DUBBERS :-) bug jam and whitenoise   YO! DUBBERS :-) bug jam and whitenoise Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 9:44 am

Aha!! yeah man, aint been on for aaaaaages, me neither!! just come on to have a catch up... Would love ta do Whitenoise!!
Back to top Go down
dave89
Dodgy Dubber
dave89

PostSubject: Re: YO! DUBBERS :-) bug jam and whitenoise   YO! DUBBERS :-) bug jam and whitenoise Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 5:03 pm

Gav wrote:
Aha!! yeah man, aint been on for aaaaaages, me neither!! just come on to have a catch up... Would love ta do Whitenoise!!

me neither!!!

id be up for whitenoise.

no fire's this tym ash lol
Back to top Go down
mal666
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
mal666

PostSubject: Re: YO! DUBBERS :-) bug jam and whitenoise   YO! DUBBERS :-) bug jam and whitenoise Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 6:02 pm

haha!
Back to top Go down
Dodgy Dubber

PostSubject: Re: YO! DUBBERS :-) bug jam and whitenoise   YO! DUBBERS :-) bug jam and whitenoise Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 4:19 pm

Yeah man, you nearly owed me a tent aha!!
Back to top Go down
dave89
Dodgy Dubber
dave89

PostSubject: Re: YO! DUBBERS :-) bug jam and whitenoise   YO! DUBBERS :-) bug jam and whitenoise Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 9:34 pm

yea that was a laugh

weird how they fort i was behind the mischeif!!! lol what do people take me for !!!!!!
Back to top Go down
mal666
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
mal666

PostSubject: Re: YO! DUBBERS :-) bug jam and whitenoise   YO! DUBBERS :-) bug jam and whitenoise Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 5:39 pm

a tent?? if that fire had of been any bigger it wud have taken the whole campsite down lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: YO! DUBBERS :-) bug jam and whitenoise   YO! DUBBERS :-) bug jam and whitenoise Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

YO! DUBBERS :-) bug jam and whitenoise
Page 1 of 1